5th IILS National Moot Court Competition, 2021 (Virtual Mode)
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the Terrai-Dooars confluence bestowing it with natural landscape, sharing boundaries with the SAARC nations. The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is affiliated to the University of North Bengal and is recognized by the Bar Council of India and approved under Sections 2(f) & 12- B of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). IILS offers law programs for both 5 years integrated courses in B.A. LL. B (Hons.), B.Com. LL. B (Hons) and BBA LL. B (Hons) and 3 years LL.B. it also offers 2 years LL.M program and 2 year’s Master’s Program in Public Administration and Governance.
About the Moot
Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri is pleased to announce its 5th IILS National Moot Court Competition to be held from 26th June – 27th June 2021 in the Virtual mode via Video Conferencing.
Moot Court Competition (Via Online Mode) is essential to test and enhance the research and advocacy skills among the upcoming generation of the legal fraternity. The mode of this competition is online as we all are aware of the global pandemic COVID-19.
Participation is open to law students pursuing either LL.B. (3 year or 5 year integrated course) or any other equivalent law program, from any law College/Department/University registered under the Bar Council of India.
Each participating team shall comprise of three (3) members only, consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher. Any additional member shall not be entitled to hospitality or certification. However, a team may comprise of only two (2) members, where one of the members has to act as both the researcher as well as the speaker.
All interested teams are required to register themselves provisionally by sending an e-mail to [email protected] latest by 12th June, 2021. The subject should be read as “Provisional Registration for 5th IILS National Moot Court Competition, 2021″.
- On successful completion of provisional registration, a Team-ID would be communicated. This Team-ID will be issued to each participating team.
- All the Selected Teams shall register themselves for the competition by payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) as Registration Fees latest by 22 June 2021 by sending an e-mail to [email protected] along with the scanned copy of the Registration Form and the scanned copy of the online fee payment receipt.
Bank Details for online fee payment
Account Name: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES
Account Number: 50100238749360
IFSC Code: HDFC0004155
Bank Name: HDFC BANK,
Branch Code: 4155
- Last Date of Provisional Registration- 12th June, 2021
- Assignment of Team IDs- 14th June, 2021
- Last Date to seek Clarification- 16th June, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of soft Copies of Registration Form and payment of registration fees Online- 22 June, 2021
- Last Date to Submit Soft Copy of Memorials- 19 June, 2021
Queries on moot propositions
Email ID: [email protected]
- Mr. Souradeep Rakshit , Asst. Prof of Law
Ph: +91- 6296903425/ +91- 8918716693
- Mr. S.M. Aamir Ali, Asst. Prof of Law
- Neha Mittal, Ph: +91-7585946234