Call For Blog: The Opinion
About The Organisation
The Opinion is a collective of students from various prestigious Law Institutes across India. We publish short articles/blogs on social and legal subjects, providing an opportunity to the early writers who face trouble in finding people who can review, enhance, publish, and promote their piece.
The Opinion receives more than 5000 readers each month, with 100s of unique daily visitors.
The Opinion is currently accepting blogs on a rolling basis from students and professionals all across India.
A (non-exhaustive) set of topics of interest would be:
- International News;
- International Relations;
- National News;
- Social Movements;
- Book Reviews;
- Movie Reviews.
- Word limit: 1000–2000 words;
- Co-authorship: Maximum 2;
- Referencing: Only Hyperlinks and Endnotes;
- Language: English;
- The arguments should follow a clear stream of reasoning and should be unambiguous. Assertions with no reasoning or references are strongly discouraged.
- The work should be unique and creative.
- The title should be such that it generates curiosity in the minds of readers and the content should sufficiently address the curiosity.
- Information should not be repetitive.
- Giving credits to the references is of utmost importance. Informative, Analytical submissions with negligible or no references will be rejected at the offset.
The Editorial Board of ‘The Opinion‘ shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the article. Due Credits shall be given to the author. We strongly recommend the authors to provide a link to their LinkedIn/Instagram account. Such a link shall be published at the bottom of the story.
We do not accept submissions through e-mail.
Kindly click here to read the detailed submission guidelines.
NOTE: Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere
In case of any queries, write to us at the.opinion.med[at]gmail.com.