Call for Blogs by Lexterz: Legal Contemporary Issues: Submit by July 1
About the Call for Blogs
Lexterz is inviting submissions of blogs by way of a Call for Blogs, to be submitted by July 1. The best Blog entry for the month of June will be announced on July 15, 2021, with a cash prize of ₹1,000 along with a certificate.
- Submissions should be an original piece of work by the author and must not have been published earlier on any online or offline platform. In case of plagiarism, Lexterz is not responsible, and the authors must ensure that the content is not plagiarized.
- The topic of the Blog should be unique, and must not be one that has been previously published on www.lexterz.com
- It must not exceed 800-1500 words.
- It must not be derogatory, discriminatory, or hateful towards any caste, community, or citizen of our country.
- Co-Authorship of up to 2 people is allowed.
- Email your submissions to [email protected] with the title of your blog post in the subject line. It is compulsory to send the submission in .doc or .docx format. Submissions made in PDF format or any other format will not be considered.
- The last date for submission is July 1, 2021 (11:59 PM), any blog submitted after the prescribed period will not be eligible for the best blog prize award.
- If Lexterz publishes your blog post, the editorial team at Lexterz has full rights to reserve the content, including but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as it so chooses.
- All the submissions should be made in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, double-spaced in Times New Roman with font size 12. Make sure that the citations are in the form of hyperlinks.
- For further assistance refer to ‘Guest Blog Post- Submission Guidelines’ given on the Lexterz website.
- The publication is subject to quality, plagiarism check, and guidelines given under Guest Post guidelines given on our website.
The submitted blogs will be evaluated by editorial team at Lexterz, and will be scrutinized on the basis of quality of content, research, precision and language.
Lexterz will publish Blogs on rolling basis which qualify our evaluation criteria.
- The best Blog entry for the month of June will be announced on July 15, 2021, with a cash prize of ₹1,000 along with a certificate.
- The winner will be announced on Lexterz- social media handles. You will be able to find the links to their social media handles at www.lexterz.com.
How to Submit?
You must send your Blog Submission along with your Personal Details (Name, Designation/Position) and Contact Details (E-Mail & Mobile No.). The same must be sent at [email protected]