Call for Paper at Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349)
Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) (Indexed) (www.jurisperitus.co.in) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and re-iterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non- Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
Jurisperitus is indexed with Scientific Indexing Service, Scientific Journal Impact Fact, IJIFactor, RsearchBib and International Institute of Organized Research. It has an A++ Impact Factor Rating.
In the previous issues of Jurisperitus published 100+ unique manuscripts.
You can take a look at the previous issues at – https://jurisperitus.co.in/publication
Jurisperitus is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 3, Issue 3 .
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
How to Submit
Either – fill this form – https://forms.gle/hQ8tRgD6AW9cJXWE7
Or Email your manuscript at – [email protected]
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Normal/ Default Margins shall be used.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Last Date Of Submission of Full Manuscript: 20th March 2021
Selected Papers will be publish
- Soft copy of their certificate of publication within a week of acceptance of their paper and completing all the formalities
- Soft copy of the journal available at www.jurisperitus.co.in
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10000/-
The publication will be released on 31st March 2021 and authors will be able to download it from the website.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
Rs. 600/- for Single Authored manuscript
Rs. 900/- for Co-authored manuscript
Rs. 1200/- for Triple Authored manuscript
Mode of Payment
Paytm UPI- [email protected]
Other UPI (Bhim/Tez/Phonepe): [email protected]
Account Holder’s Name: SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
Account No. – 919013078358
IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
Bank – PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK
For any queries feel free to contact: