Call for Papers for Journal: Volume 2 Issue 1
About the organization/institution
This is an initiative taken by four law students whose inclination towards legal research and writing prompted them to join hands.
About the Journal
“Law et Justicia Law Review” is a double-blind peer-reviewed bi-annual online journal, started by a group of law enthusiasts whose inclination towards legal research and writing prompted them to join hands. This platform aims at providing law students, professors, academicians, and other intellectuals an opportunity to express their free views on legal and socio-legal issues on a public forum through articles, research papers, essays, case comments, etc. This platform will act as a perfect destination for fulfilling the inquisitive taste buds of the knowledge enthusiasts irrespective of their area of learning.
Authors are free to choose any Socio-legal issue or any Legal issue of contemporary importance.
Authors are required to mandatorily include an abstract for Articles and Research Papers of not more than 300 words along with their manuscripts excluding the word limit.
· It should be in MS Word format.
· There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript and an abstract highlighting the main aspects in brief.
· The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
· Plagiarism should not exceed 20%.
· The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling mistakes.
· The manuscript should not contain any detail of the authors in any form.
· The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and justified.
· Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing and justified.
· There shall be no Borders.
· The author(s) should not mention any personal identifiers in the manuscript
· There shall be a margin of 1 inch on all sides.
Click Here to submit the manuscript.
Note: No emails shall be accepted regarding the submission of manuscripts
Important dates and deadlines
The manuscript must be submitted latest by May 20, 2021, 11:59 PM to be considered for publication in Volume 2 Issue 1.
No publication fee shall be charged at any stage.