Fast-Track Course on Drafting Pleading and Convenycing- Starting from June 1, 2021
About the Organizer
Excelegal is an evolving platform for law students across the country. In our country, many students are lacking access to basic classroom teaching. Excelegal is trying to bridge the gap through its online education courses. The platform helps career-focused students adjoining study materials designed by highly qualified faculties empowering them to realize and sharpen their skills and knowledge. Consequently, we help them to revise their subjects easily using smart phones and make them prepared for online exam courses. We support students by conducting various competitions and also nurture them by conducting legal awareness workshops in various schools and colleges.
About the Course
Excelegal has taken an initiative to help students and professionals by various means. The Fast-Track Course on drafting, pleading and conveyancing is a fruitful effort from team Excelegal to provide quality knowledge to learners.
What benefits you get when you join us:
- Quality Content: Excelegal always focuses on providing quality study material and lectures. The course and lectures are oriented in a way that makes it easy for one to learn and grasp the concept.
- Affordable: We provide courses at a nominal fee, making it accessible to everyone. No hidden charges, no compulsory bundles; pay only for your need.
- More services: You always save with us. We always bring and benefit learns by providing an abundance of quality material.
- Most tests on the Excelegal App absolutely free.
- Apply to genuine internship providing firms and offices verified by us on ground level.
- Participate in National level Competitions and Workshops.
Excelegal has launched this course with a purpose to help those learners who cannot afford extravagant fees. This is a social initiative to help learners to make their learning dream come true.
Our sole aim is to benefit and help learners by making the education system better with efforts and research.
COURSE NAME– FAST-TRACK COURSE ON DRAFTING PLEADING AND CONVENYCING
DURATION OF EACH LECTURE:45 Minutes
NUMBER OF SESSIONS– 32 (The session number may change)
COURSE DURATION– 30 days
COURSE INCLUSIONS– Online Lectures, Power-Point Presentation, Attendance Certificate.
LAW INVOLVED – The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, Code of Civil Procedure etc.
|MODULE 1||Drafting rules & skills, Distinction of Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing.|
|MODULE 2||Pleading: Meaning, Object and function, Plaint, Affidavit, Written statement, Vakalatnama.|
|MODULE 4||Criminal Drafting: Meaning, Applications: Bail, Maintenance, Complaints.|
|MODULE 5||Appeal, Special Leave Petition, Writs and Public Interest Litigation.|
|MODULE 6||Conveyancing: Meaning, Object and function, Components, Forms: Sale Deed, Partnership Deed, Indemnity Deed, Mortgage Deed, Partition Deed, Lease Deed, Gift Deed, General Power of Attorney, Will.|
|MODULE 7||Notice (Miscellaneous)|
- TIME OF CLASS: 6:00 P.M. TO 7:00 P.M. (TENTATIVE)
- DAY IN WEEK: EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY ( TTS).
NOTE: The class schedule and timing may change.
Course Evaluation (OPTIONAL)
Evaluation is necessary element in achieving aim or goal. A goal is considered to be incomplete if is not being evaluated by the expert. After learning from the modules of the course you will be provided with option of evaluation. If you choose to evaluate yourself and get certificate you must need to pass following examination.
Step 1: MCQ Test
Your basic understanding will be tested by taking multiple MCQ test. The Minimum score in MCQ test will make you eligible for next examination.
Step 2: Written Assignment and Online Exam
After scoring minimum score in MCQ Test you will appear in Online exam which will be conducted by our team. After scoring 60% in exam, you will be qualified for the certificate.
- YOU WILL BE INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF EXAM DATES AND PROCEDURE. THE EVALUATION CRITERIA MAY VARY FROM COURSE TO COURSE.
- THE COURSE EVALUATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED SEPARATELY, IF OPTED FOR.
MS ASHA RAWAT
She is a determined teacher who has always used her ability to teach, motivate and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement levels in her students.
She has a wide array of credentials including M.B.A (HRM) & M.A (Economics) from Annamalai University, LL.M in cyber law (Gurugobind Singh Indrapratha University Delhi) and she is presently pursuing her Ph.d in criminal law from Amity University. She has 8 years worth of experience as a litigation lawyer in Delhi district and high court and academic teaching experience of 8 years.
You can pay us through Phone-pe, Google Pay and Paytm at number 7415101568.
- Course fee – 500Rs/-
- Early bird Course fee to first 15 Students is 300 Rs/-
For more details contact course coordinator at +91- 9352603383
Important Note For Students Taking the Course
- The course conduct follows a specific batch system. A Batch of duly registered candidates only takes the course. No other entry is allowed.
- The live lectures can be conducted through Zoom, Google Meet & Skype, or any other medium. The candidate registering must be aware of these platforms.
- The live lectures will be recorded. The same can be published on our media platforms.
- The change in class schedule will be informed in advance to the candidates if any.
- Candidates missing any lecture/class will be solely responsible for it. No extra or revision class will be taken again.
- Candidate, please note that this course is not self-paced. The candidate is required to attend the course as per course conduct.
Perks from the Course
- Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to candidate.
- Get access to course inclusions. You can access necessary study material which will be made available to you on timely basis.
- Internship opportunity with team Excelegal.
- Candidates requesting for refund of fees after confirming their seats. The amount will not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates opting for “Course Evaluation” need to deposit an evaluation fee during or after the course.
- A refund request raised before 7 days of the start date will be processed. To claim a refund, you need to mail us at [email protected] to provide a 90% refund for our courses and classes.