‘Kavita-e-Kanoon’:National Virtual Poetry/Rap Competition
About ‘I am aware’
‘I am aware’ is the brainchild of Miss. Shriyanka Dash, a lawyer who graduated from the School of Law, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar. The concept of it took birth with a believes that being aware is more important than being literates or educated. ‘I am aware’ enhances one’s awareness with information on human rights(legal rights/constitutional right/fundamental right) he/she has, and also on when and how one should enforce them against exploitation. ‘I am aware’ aims to spread awareness so as to limit exploitation to zero. The platform is primarily for the non-law background population of the country. It helps the public to learn about laws and legal procedures in the simplest way possible. The same is one of the fastest-growing and reader-friendly online legal awareness sites.
National Virtual Poetry/Rap Competition
‘Kavita-e-Kanoon’ is an effort where creativity meets awareness and talent meets positivity. In such times of hardship in the country, ‘I am aware’ wishes to continue spreading legal awareness wide enough to end the chain of exploitation. The event also aims at the much-needed entertainment coupled with education.
There is none. Anyone and everyone wanting to share a piece of their poetry or rap are welcome.
Must include any aspect of law. The genre may include comical, satirical, dramatic, narrative, lyrical, etc.
1. One individual can send multiple entries. However, Co-participation is allowed with a maximum of 1 Co-author, i.e., 2 in total.
2. Duration must be less than 3 minutes.
3. It must be an original work.
4. The poet/rapper is required to narrate/rap their submission.
5. The video recording is to be attached to the google form below.
6. The medium can be English/Hindi.
7. Registration fee: google pay on 7608873476
Rs.50- Solo participation.
Last Date of Submission: 20th May, 2021
Result Declaration: 25th May, 2021
1. Winner: Trophy and Certificate of merit.
2. 1st and 2nd Runners-up: Suprise gift and Certificate of merit.
3. Certificate of Appreciation to all participants.
4. Every entry shall be published on the website.
For any queries, contact:
Shriyanka Dash(Founder and Editor)
Mail-id: [email protected]
Visit Website at: https://www.iamaware.live
Media Partner: Law Communicants