National Workshop on Art of Advocacy & Nuances of Trial Advocacy
About ICFAI Law School, Dehradun
ICFAI Law School (formerly known as Faculty of Law), a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with the objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities. The Bar Council of India has accorded its approval for imparting three-year and five-year Law Courses at ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand and award degrees in law.
About the Workshop
ICFAI Trial Advocacy Committee of ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organising “The National Workshop on Art of Advocacy & Nuances of Trial Advocacy” on 24th April, 2021 (11:00 AM onwards).
The objective of the workshop are:
- Art of Advocacy in general.
- Objective of Trial Advocacy.
- Nuances of good trial advocacy.
- Art of Examination of witness?
- Skills of ‘Opening & Closing Argument’.
- Professional Ethics
- Importance of Trial Advocacy for a law student.
- Art of presenting the best evidence before the court.
Students, Research Scholars, Professionals and Academicians
- No Registration fee
- To register for the workshop, click on the link at the end of this post.
- Please refer to the brochure for more details about this workshop.
Certificates shall be provided to all the participants.