The National Pride Fest 2021 By Lex Lawgical Club In Collaboration With Lawbharat
LawBharat is an online platform constructed to bring all aspects of law under one single root for brilliant legal minds. From aspiring lawyers to experienced advocates there is always an ever-growing need to learn and develop. LawBharat undoubtedly covers it all. It provides law students an opportunity to participate in in-house events like Seminars, Workshops, Moots, and promote external events as well. At the same time, it imparts a thorough knowledge of law through legal news, law awareness, newsletters, articles, blogs, and much more.
About LexLawgical Club
It is a society of law students affiliated with the School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), with a vision of making people aware of their basic laws and increasing their knowledge by organizing activities and by making people aware of their basic laws and increasing their knowledge by organizing activities.
About the Competition
LEXLAWGICAL CLUB and LAW BHARAT are organizing NATIONAL PRIDE FEST, 2021 as they recognized the need for a virtual platform at this time of Pandemic where students can be a part of a platform where they can express their views/concerns by showcasing their writing skills. This Competition is conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills and testing the knowledge of the students across the nation. Every day people think to find a reason to help someone or do good for society. This event will not only increase our knowledge but will also give us a reason to do good for the society, for its people and most importantly it’ll bring about a good and positive change in ourselves.
The theme of the event is with respect to such social barriers specifically faced by the LGBTQ+ community.
Competitions under National Pride Festival, 2021
- National Pride Poster Making Competition
- National Amendment Writing Competition
- National Pride Podcast Series
- National Pride Interview Series
Students pursuing graduate and post graduate degree in any of the studies are eligible to participate in the competitions organized under Pride Fest 2021.
The competitions shall be organized and conducted in both Hindi and English Language.
- Certificate of Participation to All Participants.
- Certificate of Excellence to Winners and Runner-Ups.
- Certificate of Merit to Top 5 Participants of National Amendment Writing Competition.
- Top -5 Podcast of National Pride Podcast Series will be featured on Spotify, Instagram, and the Website of LexLawgical.
- Winning Posters of the National Pride Poster Making Competition will be a feature on Instagram and the Website of LexLawgical.
- The registration for the said competition begins from 1st June 2021.
- The last date to register for competitions is 14th June 2021.
- Submission form will be active from 10th June 2021
- No registration fee
- You can register by clicking on
Brochure Of The Event
For further queries Contact us
Ms. Neha Garg- +91 9166795774
Mr. Raj Singh – 70147 58550
E-mail: [email protected]