1st National Reel Making Prize Competition by Origin26 Law Labs
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- About the Competition
- Registration Fees
- Submission Guidelines
- Other Rules
- Judging Criteria
- Cash Prizes/Rewards
- Important Dates And Deadlines
About the Company
Origin26 Law Labs is a Legal content creator and aggregator which aims to simplify the learning and application of law in India. The Company strives to build a strong virtual tribe of law students and lawyers where young legal minds are accepted and valued. With a mission of raising awareness of the law and its devices amongst the masses, Origin26 Law Labs regularly publishes content that is relevant to the day-to-day life of the common citizen. With a vision of impacting the public and legal community, Origin26 Law Labs seeks to leave a significant footprint across legal institutions in India.
About the Competition
With an initiative to spread legal awareness and educate the general masses by employing the law student community and harnessing the power and reach of social media @origin26_law_labs presents LEGIT CIRCLE 2022, 1st National Reels Making Prize Competition.
The world being digital nowadays, It is essential for us to keep pace with this ever-changing world.
Here’s an opportunity to share the nuances of law in the comfort of your own home and move one step forward to increasing legal access using REELS – a cultural revolution that has united us all social media users!
Welcoming all and any Reels that revolve around and capture the true essence of various aspects of law that prevail nationally and Globally.
The participant can choose any topic related to LAW and various nuances attached to the Legal Field. The participant can check out @origin26_law_labs for references and examples, if needed.
The Competition is open to all students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program in law in all recognized Universities across India.
There is no registration fee for the Competition.
- To participate in the Competition, interested students must submit their entry using the Google Link:https://forms.gle/m9h1ucuNwErnHQXX8 by 26th November 2022, 23:59 Hours (Indian Standard Time). Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- All entries must be submitted in English language only.
- Only one entry is allowed per participant. Any student found submitting multiple entries shall be blacklisted from the Competition and all entries received from such participant shall not be considered for the purposes of the Competition.
- The entry must not exceed the prescribed time limit of 120 seconds. Content should be clear and factually correct. No use of foul language or hacks will be permitted.
- The entry must not bear any unparliamentary and/or obscene content. If it is not safe to view or share at work, it should not feature in an entry.
- The entry must be submitted in .mp4 ONLY.
- The entry must not contain copyrighted audio of the BGM, and the BGM should not overpower the actual audio of the participant.
- The entry must be original and bona fide work of the participant.
- The entry should not be submitted to any other Competition or have been previously submitted/posted elsewhere on social media. Fresh entries alone are accepted.
- By participating in the Competition, the participants agree to indemnify the Organizer from and against all claims, suits and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or unauthorized use.
- The shortlisted entries shall be the property of the Organizer, which reserves the right of publication of the same on social media as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
- The shortlisted participants and winners of the Competition authorize the Organizer to use their names, entries and Instagram handles for the purpose of publicizing the Competition and its results.
- The decision of the Organizer in regards to the entries, shortlisting thereof and/or any matters in respect to the conduct of the Competition shall be final and binding.
- The entries received from 26th October, 2022 through 26th November, 2022 shall be reviewed and shortlisted by the Organizer.
- The shortlisted entries shall be posted on the Organizer’s official Instagram handle @Origin26_law_labs on 1st December, 2022 along with due credits to the participant.
- The shortlisted entries shall be open to the public from 1st December, 2022 to 10th December, 2022.
- The participant will be judged based on the maximum number of Likes on one’s post, along with an added benefit for Shares and Saves.
- The results will be declared on the basis of ‘Likes’ a particular post receives. The Likes shall be counted up until 10th December, 2022, 23:59 Hours (Indian Standard Time). In case of a tie, ‘Saves’ and ‘Shares’ on Instagram will be considered.
TOP 10- Cash prize of INR 2000/-E-Certificate of Appreciation and an opportunity to collaborate in the future with Origin26 Law Labs
Important Dates And Deadlines
- Commencement of the Competition- 26th October 2022
- Deadline to submit Entries- 26th November 2022
- Posting of Shortlisted content on Instagram- 1st December 2022
- Deadline for counting of Likes, Shares, and Saves- 10th December 2022
- Results declared- 15th December 2022
In case of any queries, Kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number:+91-89259 39995, +91-89259 39994
1st National Reel Making, 1st National Reel Making Prize Competition