COL.Dr.Jeppiaar 2nd National Client Counseling Competition, 2023
Table of Contents
- About Sathyabama School of Law
- About the Client Counselling Competition
- Team Composition and Eligibility
- Structure of the Competition
- Registration Details
- Payment Details
- Important Dates
- Awards and Certificate
- Contact Information
- Faculty Coordinators
- Student Coordinators
About Sathyabama School of Law
Sathyabama School of Law aspires to be an internationally renowned center for research and teaching in law. School of law is dedicated to advancing human dignity, social welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law. Our courses are academically rigorous and informed by the latest research.
About the Client Counselling Competition
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, School of Law is proud to announce its Client Counselling Competition. This competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventative law and counseling functions of law practice.
It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office. Interviewing and advising are a significant part of most lawyers’ work. The Competition provides an opportunity for a valuable educational and cultural interchange between students, law teachers, and legal practitioners.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- Each team must consist of 2 participants only.
- The two participants may be from any of the 3-year or 5-year LLB courses.
Structure of the Competition
The Competition follows, the Point Qualification Format in which teams accumulating the highest number of points in the preliminary rounds will qualify for the Quarter Finals followed by the Semi-Final Rounds and thereon for the Final Rounds.
Teams can register by filling up the google form, the link of which is given at the end of this post.
Participants are selected on a first come first serve basis.
- The registration fee shall be Rs.1500 /- for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Mode of Payment of the registration fee shall be Account Transfer or UPI transfer.
- Registration Opens on 11th January 2023.
- Last date for provisional registration: is 20th January 2023.
- Registration Close: 25th January 2023.
- Inauguration, Preliminary Round & Quarter Finals: 3rd February, 2023
- Semi-Finals and Finals: 11th February 2023.
- Valedictory: 11th February 2023.
Awards and Certificate
- First Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500
- Best Student Council: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs.5,000
- E-Certificate will be provided to active participants
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Mr. PSS Gowri Shangar (Assistant Professor): +919629848534
- Ms. R Sugheerthi: +91 9488344126
- Ms. K Sowndarya: +91 9150913730
National Client Counseling Competition