About the Journal
Amity Law Review is an academic journal for law and allied subjects by Amity Law School, Delhi (Affiliated to GGSIP University). All manuscripts on topics of contemporary relevance are considered for publication. The Journal has ISSN 2249-2232 and previously UGC Approved Journal No. 41080. It is published annually. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation (COVID-19), the existing issue of Amity Law Review will be published in a digital version.
The Journal covers all the areas of law including civil, criminal, corporate, arbitration, intellectual property, etc. It invites research papers, research articles, case comments, and book reviews for publication in Volume 17.
The Journal seeks contributions from academicians, professionals, and jurists.
- Our publication policy restricts the co-authorship number up to three.
- Abstract: All submissions should be accompanied by an ABSTRACT of about 200 words outlining the central theme (s) of the paper.
- Length: Papers should generally be between 5000 and 15000 words (including footnotes). Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3000 and 5000 words. The Editors may, however, accept longer submission in appropriate cases.
- English: Follow British spelling and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Kindly use Times New Roman 12 point for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First heading: 12pt, Bold Centre
- Second heading: 12pt, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading 12pt, Italics centre
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5. The line spacing between footnotes should be 1.0.
- Indent: Left and Right indent should be 0.5 on both sides
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
Copyright: The author shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person, except agreed otherwise. The copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Amity Law School, the publisher, however, shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
The last date of submission is 15th October 2021. Kindly e-mail your manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any queries, please send an e-mail at email@example.com