Call for Chapters: Book on Criminology by Satyam Law International: Submit by September 23, 2022.
Table of Contents
- About The Book
- Registration Fee
- Submission Guidelines
- Important Dates
- Contact Information
Satyam Law International is publishing a book under the title “Criminology: Traditional Crime and Public Policy”. A call for chapters on criminology is invited for publication in their esteemed book.
About The Book
The primary focus of criminology is on behaviors that qualify as crimes and the accompanying social reactions to these criminal acts. It is an interdisciplinary field centered around the study of law and crime that incorporates contributions from other disciplines such as psychology, anthropology, political science, and law, even though sociological theories have played a significant influence in its growth. In order to better understand some of the behaviors that have significant effects on society, An Edited book on criminology is invited from an interdisciplinary field that would bring together academics, doctors, students, and other professionals from other fields.
- Ms. LOVLEEN SHARMA, Assistant professor, Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies(VSLLS), VIPS, Affiliated with GGSIPU.
- Dr. SONIA JAIN,Assistant Professor, Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies(VSLLS), VIPS, Affiliated with GGSIPU
Submissions are welcomed from academicians, practitioners, legal scholars, law students.
- 1000/Per Person, Maximum upto 3 co-authors
- Paytm no. 9873514944, To be paid only after acceptance.
- Language: All manuscripts should be prepared in English only.
- Font: The font should be 12-point Times New Roman. Though some agents and editors may prefer different serif or sans serif fonts like Arial or Courier New, Times New Roman with a 12-point font size is the industry standard.
- Word Limit: Manuscripts including tables, figures, and references should be around 6000 to 7000 words along with an abstract, not more than 300 words.
- Plagiarism: The chapter should be an original and unpublished contribution. The threshold for plagiarism is 1o percent. The plagiarism report has to be submitted along with the manuscript.
- Margins: Pages should include one-inch margins on all sides (top, bottom, left, and right margins should all be uniform).
- Indentations: For the first line of a new paragraph, the author should indent a half-inch. For most word processors, you can do this by hitting the tab key once.
- Line Spacing: All lines should be double-spaced. Do not add an extra space between paragraphs.
- Alignment: Words should be justified.
- Page numbers: Page numbers begin with the number one and are numbered continuously, starting with the first new page after the title page.
- Citation format: There should be footnotes using the Bluebook (2oth ed) citation format and no end notes.
- All submissions must reach electronically and in Microsoft Word format (.doc/.docx).
- All submissions must be sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line beginning with “Online Chapter Submission” and including the author’s name.
- In addition to the manuscript, the body of the email must contain short biographical information of the author(s) including the name of the institution that they are affiliated with or other related essentials.
- The article once submitted to this edited book should not be resubmitted simultaneously to other journals elsewhere for consideration.
- Date of submission of abstract: September 5, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance: September 8, 2022
- Final chapter submission: September 23, 2022
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact me at 9811700350/9873514944.
P.S.: For any clarification or query kindly revert back to the same email id.