About the Organizer
The Law Communicants is a legal tech platform for students and future lawyers. We will grow in numbers by creating a bridge between Students, Advocates and Academic scholars. The Law Communicants also publishes various articles, blogs and experiences of legal professionals. The aim is to create a platform where students can access various opportunities and choose what is best for them. The team works on connecting the events of different colleges to students and scholars sitting all over India.
About the Opportunity
The Law Communicants invites you for submissions from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals from the legal fraternity on a rolling basis under the broad umbrella of justice meeting with the current scenario of the judicial system and its approach.
- Aspects of ADR and IPR
- Problems & Solutions for the new data-driven society.
- COVID-19 and Competition Law Concerns
- Environment after unlock.
- Enforceability of contract in COVID-19
The author can also choose a topic which is not enlisted here but it should be relevant to the theme of the blog.
Registration and Publication are without any charges.
For Registrations Just click here.
Last Date for the Submission is 30th October 2020.
- A Publication Certificate Will Be Provided.
- Top 3 Authors will be awarded Letter of Appreciation along with that a special mention on our Website and Social Media.
- Less than 20% of plagiarism is allowed, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- Submission must not exceed 1500 words.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied by the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself, no other modes of Citation are allowed.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with The Law Communicants; however, the moral rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral. It should not defame other person.
- The Final discretion will be of The Law Communicants.
The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, the font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body or in endnotes.