Call for Blogs
About ‘I am aware’
‘I am aware’ is the brainchild of Miss. Shriyanka Dash, a final year student at School of Law, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar. The concept of the blog took birth with a believes that being aware is more important than being literates or educated. ‘I am aware’ enhances one’s awareness with information on human rights(legal rights/constitutional right/fundamental right) he/she has, and also on when and how one should enforce them against exploitation. ‘I am aware’ aims to spread awareness so as to limit exploitation to zero. The platform is primarily for the non-law background population of the country. It helps the public to learn about laws and legal procedures in the simplest way possible. The same is one of the fastest-growing and reader-friendly online legal awareness sites.
Call for Blogs
To encourage legal awareness and contribute to the social cause ‘I am aware’ invites submissions of blogs on a rolling basis
There is none. Anyone and everyone wanting to share a piece of useful information are welcome.
1. The blog must directly talk about a human right. It may also relate to a duty or a procedure of law one must be aware of. (You may also discuss/request a topic from the founder and seek her requisite guidance)
2. The right may be one expressed or implied one.
3. No case laws, legal maxims or legal vocabulary.
4. Must preferably contain examples to explain it.
5. It may be modified/simplified if necessary.
1. One individual can send multiple entries. However, Co-Authorship is allowed with a maximum of 1 Co-author, i.e., 2 in total.
2. It shall not exceed 1200 words.
3. No deadline submissions on a rolling basis.
4. It shall be submitted in word format to [email protected] with the subject ‘submission for I am aware of *name of the topic*’
5. Submissions will be screened for plagiarism and the Editorial Team of the SCLHR reserves the right to edit author(s) work including grammar, spelling, and formatting, and also to delete part(s) which could make the work more appealing.
6. The status of publication/rejection will be intimated to the author(s) within 7 from the date of receipt of the submission.
1. Certificate of publication.
2. Certificate of Appreciation for social service to authors with minimum 3 blogs published in ‘I am aware’.
3. Interview by the founder to be published on the website of the authors with minimum 5 blogs published in ‘I am aware’.
4. No restriction on eligibility.
For any queries, contact:
Shriyanka Dash(Founder and Editor)
Mail-id: [email protected]
Visit Website at: https://www.iamaware.live