The Aequitas Victoria Books Centre under the ages of Aequitas Victoria Foundation invites Chapters for an ISBN Book (ISBN: 978-81-954439-2-5) to be published on November 20, 2021, on the theme: “An Introduction to Dynamics of Good Governance and Environment Management Policies”.
About Aequitas Victoria Foundation
The Aequitas Victoria Foundation is a non-profit and non-governmental organization that aims at making access to justice possible for everyone living across the country based on the notion – ‘promoting access to justice, to live a life in peace. To make access to justice possible for everyone, it is important that all are made aware of their rights and are provided with the minimum legal assistance so that they can approach proper institutions adopting the efficient mechanism for addressing their grievances.
Aequitas Victoria Foundation is registered in India, under the Societies Registration Act, 21, 1860. It is also indexed under ISNI (international standard name identifier).
NGO Registration No.: S000060;
ISNI No.: 0000000502629766;
NGO Darpan id: BR/2021/0294541
About Aequitas Victoria Books Centre
Aequitas Victoria Books Centre has been established by Aequitas Victoria Foundation to provide a platform to all Researchers and Authors where they can publish and distribute their contributions in the field of literature for the expansion of knowledge in the present human civilization for guiding the future with the help of contemporary technologies. It is an endeavor towards sustainable development through capacity building with the help of publication and distribution tools by increasing the stock of literature thereby creating awareness and dissemination of knowledge from generation to generation.
About the book
Anthropogenic activities across the globe have made serious devastating impacts on the natural ecosystem of Planet Earth. Evidence of which got reflected from the very recent instances of Australian Bushfires, Oil Spill in Russian Arctic Region, Uttarakhand Forest Fires, Cyclone Amphan in West Bengal and Odisha, Chamoli Disaster, Spring Tornadoes in the United States, etc. Such instances also reflected the need for changes in the contemporary policies for the respective national governments as well as new tactics in global policy management.
Survival of the ecosystem is now mainly dependent on the modern lifestyle of the human species which shall be regulated strategically for sustainable management of the existing resources. Utilization of resources is inevitable for human survival but maintenance of parity between utilization and preservation is essential globally to avoid exploitation of resources and to preserve the strength of the existing natural ecosystem.
All such needs have created an alarming situation for clarification, elaboration, and innovation of models for policy formulations through scholarly discussions that shall be efficient enough to highlight the changes in the anthropogenic activities, the destruction caused to the ecosystem through such changes, the remedies available for addressing to such destruction, the manner how such remedies can be utilized for optimum benefits of human civilization through sustainable management and the role of a dynamic government in the implementation of such policies. This Book thus aims at bringing a platform for publishing the contributions of various scholars on the concerned topic for achieving the above-mentioned objective.
An Introduction to Dynamics of Good Governance and Environment Management Policies
- Climate Change; Actions, Policies, and Strategies
- Common Property Resources, their ownership, and management
- Community Participation in Policy Formulation
- Disaster Management
- Economy, Resource Utilization and Sustainable Management
- Ecosystem Management
- Energy Management, Renewable and Non-Renewable
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Global Politics and International Cooperation
- Global Trade and Its Impact on Environment
- Good Governance and Sustainable Development
- Human Rights in Environmental Crisis
- Liability Dimensions for Management of Environment
- Maintenance of biodiversity
- Management of Global Commons
- Policy mechanisms concerning environmental issues
- Public Liability Insurance, Green Insurance and various other kinds of Insurances and need of Insurance for Future Generation
- Role of Bureaucracy in Environmental Management
- Role of Gender Equality in Environmental Management
- Role of NGO’s on environmental policies
- Socially Disadvantaged Groups and Insecurities due to Environmental Crisis and the need for Special Protection
- The management of natural resources, wildlife, and endangered species.
All the above sub-themes are not exhaustive. Contributors are free to contribute on any other topics related to the main theme of the book.
Who can Submit?
Anyone interested in the theme from any discipline can submit scholarly papers for publication in this edited book
- The chapter submitted shall be original and unpublished one
- All submissions shall be in Doc or Docx format. Any submission submitted in any other format shall be summarily rejected
- All the submissions shall consist of an abstract of not more than 200 words
- The chapter should be within 3000 words excluding the abstract and references
- The body of the manuscript shall be- Font: Times New Roman, Font size- 12, Line Spacing- 1.5, Justified aligned
- The title of the manuscript shall be Central Aligned, Bold, and in Capital
- The Headings shall be Justified aligned and Bold
- Sub-Headings shall be in Bold and Italics but shall not be in Capital
- Sub-sub-headings shall be numbered and shall not be in bold and italics
- Images, Charts Tables, and Figures shall be centrally aligned with maximum clarity possible and sources shall be cited accordingly
- The Footnotes shall be- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size- 10, Line Spacing: 1, Justified aligned
- Any uniform method of citation may be followed
- Co-authorship is allowed to the maximum of 2 authors
- The submission should not be plagiarized, free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors
- No personal details regarding the authors shall be provided within the manuscripts instead such details are to be filled carefully during submission through the Google Form.
- All submissions shall be made through Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDknNVwUyFnUWxQIMvDyz7PsxYPYBBoOJ9IlivqwGOx5fn4w/viewform?usp=sf_link
The final decision as to the acceptance of the manuscript rests with the Editorial Board and the same will be communicated to the author.
The authors will have to sign an anti-plagiarism declaration.
As a part of the reviewing process, necessary feedbacks for modifications/corrections can be suggested by the Editorial Board.
- Release of Call for Chapters: October 12, 2021
- Last date for submission: October 31, 2021
- Communication of acceptance: November 15, 2021
- Date of Publication: November 20, 2021
For any queries kindly consider the following contact details:
Phone (Official): +91 8210159245
For Submission of Manuscript: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDknNVwUyFnUWxQIMvDyz7PsxYPYBBoOJ9IlivqwGOx5fn4w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Book Chapters, Call for Chapters