Campus Ambassador Program at The Law Communicants: Last Date to Apply 09th October 2021
About the Program:
The Campus Ambassador Initiative to meet more Law schools, universities, and students through designated Campus Ambassadors. The objective of the program is to optimize our outreach to law students and at the same time offering ambassadors an opportunity to improve organizational and managerial skills and professionalism. The Campus Ambassador also has the privilege of working with numerous college students across India to foster contact and development.
The Campus Ambassadors will be an integral part of The Law Communicants. As a part of Our team, we expect the following work from the Campus Ambassadors.
To promote and market our events and services in colleges/universities (online and offline) by circulating our ads, posters, and videos through email, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
To be The Law Communicant’s delegate for communication between societies and groups of colleges/universities.
Conduct interviews of faculty members, students, and legal professionals.
More than your skill, we value your will. Apprehensive about whether you will be able to perform certain tasks?
Perks for our Campus Ambassadors:
- Certificate of Excellence: Campus Ambassadors will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen their CVs.
- Letter of Recommendations will be given to our best performing Campus Ambassadors.
- Performance-based Incentives and Rewards: Incentives can be monetary or otherwise which will be proportionate to your performance.
- Considerable Discounts on the Events Organized by The Law Communicants.
- FREE Blog Publications
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Ambassador, The Law Communicants. in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram profiles, Blogs, personal pages etc.
Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
- The student pursuing his/her graduation degree in law.
- Proficiency in social media management.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time.
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations.
- Hard-working, Honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication and organizational skill.
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, managerial, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, ensuring their timely completion.
Your main objective as a Campus Ambassador is:
- To create awareness about The Law Communicants in your institution.
- Ensuring high levels of participation from your college/workplaces.
- Creating innovative means to have maximum applicants from your institution.
Duration: Two months (can be extended on a performance basis)
Interested candidates are required to fill the form whose link is given below.
If you have any query kindly mail us at – [email protected]