CfP: Lex Humanitariae, Vol II Issue II + Article Writing Competition [ISSN: 2582-5216, IF: 5.042, Indexed] Rewards, Internship Opportunity: Submit by May 31
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Lex Humanitarian: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) is an international non-annual peer-reviewed Law Journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of an open-access system. Presently, the editorial and review board of the Journal consists of experienced lawyers, well-recognized academicians, and law students from reputed institutions.
The Journal has established its presence in the international publishing industry with contributions by judges, lawyers, academicians, researchers & students from across the globe, including countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Egypt, et al.
INDEXING AND IMPACT FACTOR INFORMATION (16 DATABASES)
The Journal adheres to the international standards of publication, and is indexed in 16 national and international databases that includes ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, DRJI, ISIFI, Academic Resource Index, RJIF, SJIF, I2OR, WCOSJ, SIS, ASI, COSMOS, Google Scholar & Journal Factor.
Impact Factor: 5.042 (Click here to view the Certificate).
Any theme related to socio-legal aspects is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories (word limit is inclusive of footnotes):
- Long Article (3000-8000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief Abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of Three authors, in total.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- All the papers published in Volume II Issue II of the Journal will be automatically transferred to the 1st Article Writing Competition, at no extra cost.
- Best Paper: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 1000/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- 1st Runners-up: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 750/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- 2nd Runners-up: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 500/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- Top 3 authors will also get an opportunity to work as Associate Editor/Student Editor of the Journal.
- Subsequent Top 5 research papers: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 300/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our social media accounts
- All other participants shall be entitled to a Certificate of Publication + Certificate of Participation in Article Writing Competition.
Or, direct the mail at [email protected]
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume II Issue II”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution, course, year, or their profession/designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate Word file.
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE)
For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
For Other Countries: $25
- There is no separate charge for co-authorship. Also, the published papers will be automatically transferred to the 1st Article Writing Competition at no extra cost.
- The authors shall be mailed the soft copy of the complete Issue. E-Certificate of Publication shall be provided post-publication of paper, and E-Certificates of the 1st Article Writing Competition shall be provided after the announcement of results.
- Deadline for the receipt of submissions: 23:59 hrs. on May 31st, 2021.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 7 working days of receipt of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The papers are published within 10 working days of completing pre-publication formalities.
- Result of the Article Writing Competition: Last week of June, after Volume II Issue II is published.