Call for Chapters: Changing Facets of Law and Legal Framework, Volume – 1, ISBN (Submit by 30th September)
Table of Contents
- About the Book
- Call for Chapters
- Submission Guidelines
- Word Limit (Including Footnotes)
- How to Submit?
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Publication Charges
- Contact Details
About the Book
Changing Facets of Law and Legal Framework is a compilation of detailed insights into day-to-day emerging various legal issues. This book will consist of Research Papers from different scholars, law students, Law Professionals, and Academicians. This Book will not be a Theme-Specific.
Call for Chapters
The Editor invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals, and students across the globe, on any topic related to law.
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Full Names of all the author(s) must be given.
Word Limit (Including Footnotes)
- Short Articles: 1500-2500 words
- Long Articles: 2500-4000 words
- Research Papers: 2500-8000 words
- Book Reviews: 1500-3500 words
- Case Comments: 1500-3000 words
Note: Abstract should be up to 300 words only.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be mailed to email@example.com
The subject of the mail should be ‘Chapter Submission’ along with a declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously unpublished work of the author.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): September 30, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission.
- The tentative month of the Release of the book is October 2022.
The format of the book in Print. Contributors will provide an e-copy of the book on their e-mail id along with an e-certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
- Single authored chapter: ₹400/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: ₹600/-
Note: Payment is to be made only after selection.
Call us at +919991140223