International Conference on Law, Humanities, Management, Science and International Relations Dates: 9-10 April 2021 (Friday-Saturday)
About the University
Sushant University (Erstwhile Ansal University) was established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006. Located in the heart of Gurugram, India’s largest hub of National and Fortune 500 companies. The University has 8 schools offering programmes in Architecture, Design, Law, International Relations, Management, Hospitality, Engineering, Health Sciences and Planning & Development. Sushant University has been awarded the National Education Excellence Award “Best Private University in Northern India 2017” along with the “CSR Excellence in Education” award for 2 consecutive years i.e., 2017 and 2018.
The University has the core ideology of being futuristic with the mission ahead for life. The curriculum design is guided by inter and trans-disciplinary approach incorporating pedagogies that expand learning opportunities, ensuring higher-order learning outcomes. The various schools under the University have carved a niche by offering contemporary programmes with renowned faculty acclaimed nationally and internationally, state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to promote academic excellence. The University has collaborated with some of the finest Universities and Institutions in the UK like the University of Warwick, the Art University of Bournemouth, University of West England and Vatel International, France in the areas of Curriculum Development, Student and Faculty Exchanges, Joint PhD supervisions, joint research Conferences, seminars and study semesters abroad.
Academic Collaborator– Nepal Institute for International Cooperation and Engagement (NIICE) is a research think tank, registered under the Companies Act 2006 of Nepal, working towards bringing in research excellence in the field of international relations, security development and looking for better approaches for enhanced international cooperation and relations for a better, peaceful and stable world.
School of Law, Sushant University (erstwhile Ansal University) invites papers on various dimensions of law and its relationship with other academic streams. Understanding the concepts, theories of law, and the legal system in entirety requires recourse to history, psychology, economics, international relations, philosophy, and other academic disciplines.
The connections between law, science, and technology are ubiquitous and are entwined in complex modern societies. The legal paradigm regulates the entire matrix of human activities and no stream of society is outside its ambit. Needless to say, the law cannot function in isolation and co-habits with all the other academic disciplines.
The international conference intends to provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, educators, practitioners, and students. We invite you to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of Law, Humanities, Management, Science and International Relations.
Contemporary developments in Law
- Freedom of speech and expression
- Cybersafety in digital India
- Human Rights in E-space
- Protection of vulnerable groups during Covid-19
- Changing dimensions of labour relations during Covid-19
- Artificial intelligence and the right to privacy
Contemporary developments in Science
- Medical care and negligence
- Medical ethics
- The societal impact of scientific and technological advances
- Pseudoscientific beliefs and world vie in the times of pandemic
Contemporary Developments in Humanities
- Educational transformation and New educational policy
- Changing diplomacy in the present scenario
- Emotional Intelligence and it needs
- Economic Sociology
- Criminal Psychology
- Identity and Politics
Contemporary developments in Management
- Rights of health workers during Covid-19
- The economic recession during Covid-19
- Turbulence in employment during Covid-19
- Corporate Social responsibility in the times of Pandemic
- Agrarian and Corporate subsidy
- Good governance in the post-liberalization period
- Entrepreneurship and sustainability
Contemporary developments in International Relations
- New Nationalisms in an Open World
- Challenges and prospects for the Future of Multilateralism
- EU Politics: International and Domestic Conflict
- Confronting Political Divides
- The New Great Power Competition Inner Asia
- Non-Traditional Security Concerns
- Pandemic and Disaster Management
- Global Governance
*These themes are merely indicative and not exhaustive. The candidate may choose a topic of his/her choice.
Paper Submission Information
All research papers should be submitted online at [email protected] and all papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in a UGC care list journal or in a book. Submitted papers should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers submitted will be thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process.
Guidelines of Paper Submission
- Each applicant must submit a 300-word abstract providing an overview of the proposed paper by e-mail to [email protected] as well as fill up the google document form latest by 14 March January 2021
- The organizing committee will notify each applicant of whether his or her abstract has been accepted by 18 March 2021.
- Decisions of the organizing committee to accept papers for presentation at the conference shall be final.
The payment can be made at the following portal-
Account Name ANSAL UNIVERSITY
Bank Name YES BANK LTD.
Branch Name with Complete Address, Telephone No. and E-mail
48, NYAYA MARG, CHANAKYA PURI, NEW DELHI- 110021
IFSC Code YESB0000003
Type of Bank Account (SB/Current /Cash Credit)
Current Bank Account No. 000380200001999
5. Applicants should send their complete papers at [email protected]
6. Early bird registration fee for students- INR 400
7. Early bird registration fee for working professionals- INR 600
8. Registration fee for students- INR 500
9. Registration fee for working professionals- INR 700
10. Registration fee for foreign nationals- 20 USD.
11. Registration fee for Nepal and Bhutan students will be same as Indian Nationals Students- 5 USD/ 500 INR
12. Registration fee for Nepal and Bhutan working professionals will be same as Indian Nationals- 6 USD/700 INR
- Last Date of Submission of Abstracts: 14 March 2021
- Last Date of notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 18 March 2021
- Last date for Early Bird Registration: 21 March 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration and Payment: 27 March 2021
- Last Date for Full Papers Submission: 1 April 2021
- Conference Date: 9-10 April 2021
Dr. Anjali Sehrawat
Prof. Amit Singh
Dr. Sulakshana Mukherjee
+91 95603 34078
Prof. Arushi Mehta
Prof. Ayesha Mukherjee