Call For Papers International Journal Of Legal Research And Governance
Call For Papers International Journal Of Legal Research And Governance (Law Mantra Print Journal) SUBMIT BY 25th SEPTEMBER, 2021
About Law Mantra
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organization running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians, and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (Law Mantra Quarterly Print Journal)
Under the aegis of Law Mantra, Law Mantra Bi-Annually Print Journal International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN: 2394-7829) runs for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society The Indian Journal of International and Comparative Law is an internationally peer-reviewed journal which seeks to publish articles on public and private international law, and comparative laws, viz. constitutional law, constitutional theory, etc.
The journal endeavour to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of the law. Additionally, the journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of the masses.
- Articles (12,000 words (maximum), exclusive of footnotes): Submissions should be analytical and focussed on a scholarly study of issues. The paper may be either doctrinal or theoretical (or both).
- Case Comments (2,500–4,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Case comments may deal with a contemporary judgement in the field of either international or comparative law. They can also include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement on any contemporary legal issue.
- Essays/Comments/Notes (4,000—6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Submissions for the essays (descriptive) comments and notes section, must be concise in their analysis and should deal with recent developments in international law or comparative law.
- Book reviews (2,000–4,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): The review must be critical in nature and should deal with books related to international/ Comparative Law.
- Abstract (Minimum 250 Words) containing 5 minimum keywords, along with final paper should be submitted by 5th August, 2021.
- Submission of the Abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format.
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 3,500 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contribution is to be submitted to [email protected]
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman,12-point font with1.5spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12-point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centredin 12-point font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
- Interested Professors
- Researchers, Practitioners
All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit your chapter and a brief personal biography. The paper should also include a paper title. After careful review of all papers, the editorial board will contact individuals. For further details, the authors can click here. Queries and comments should be directed to [email protected].
Publication Fee: No Fee
Ms. Simran Sabharwal, 9530364392.
Ms. Abhishree Kashyap, 9957588335.