About The Internship
The Internship will be Online and the interns will be allotted as per the availability of their Profile. Every Article write-up written by the intern will be published in the name of the Author which will be specifically mentioned in the Internship Certificate. Work will include Case Analysis, Article Writing, Blog writing or write-ups related to the latest news etc.
Nature of the Internship
- The Law Communicants introduces its Virtual Legal Internship for the students who are pursuing law.
- The internship is in the form of legal research and article writing.
- The interns have to submit Three(3) articles per week.
- The submission has to be made in the specified format and time frame.
- An intern is expected to submit 12 articles for the duration of a one-month internship.
- The duration of the internship can be extended on the basis of the quality of the submitted work.
Location- Interns are required to do work from home.
Who Can Apply: Any student who is pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation in law is eligible to apply.
Note: If an intern fails to comply with any guidelines of the Internship, it will results into the termination of his/her Internship and no certificate will be provided.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be provided to Top 3 interns.
- The work submitted by the intern will be published with his own name on our site.
Duration of Internship: One Month
Application Procedure: Students, who are willing to apply for this Post, Just sent your resume/CV at below email with the month of Internship with following details.
- Contact Number
- Course & Batch
- Current Semester/trimester
- Preferred time period for the internship
Contact Info- firstname.lastname@example.org