Law Audience’s 6th National Online Essay Writing Competition 2021
Law Audience presents its 6th National Online Essay Writing Competition 2021. This online competition is open for all law students pursuing 3-years LL.B Course or 5-years LL.B Course or pursuing LL.M.
No physical presence of the participants is required. Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law. Invest your precious time in this online competition and win some exciting prizes such as cash prizes and free publications of selected essays in the online Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705).
For further details read the complete brochure carefully.
- It shall be an online event.
- At present students/participants must be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or college;
- In one team, not more than 2 participants are allowed. But, however, participants may seek Individual or Single participation.
- In one team, participants from different & same universities or schools or colleges are allowed.
- Participants can write an essay on any topic or theme related to the field of Law.
- Please make sure that the essays must be relevant & must not be outdated.
- Non-compliance with the theme will result in the disqualification of the participant(s).
1.) The Registration Fee is 200 RS for an Individual/Single Registration & 300 RS for a Team Registration.
2.) Mode of Payment:
Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar, Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI), Account No: 35216614509, IFSC Code: SBIN0002343, Branch Code: 2343, Branch: Gagret.
ii) GooglePay: 8351033361 or Paytm: 8351033361 or PhonePe: 8351033361 or UPI ID: [email protected] or Scan QR Code, mentioned in the brochure or on the Registration Form.
3.) The participants must submit the duly filled Registration Form via Google Form after paying the registration fee and attach the screenshot of the payment while filling up the Registration Form.
4.) An acknowledgement will be auto generated after filling up the Registration Form. You’ll receive a copy of your duly filled Registration Form (Check your email inbox including the Spam Folder).
REGISTRATION FORM LINK:
or Scan QR Code, mentioned in the brochure or on the Poster of the Event.
How To Submit:
Submit your essay in MS Word File only via a Google Form. If we receive it through any other mode other than the Google Form then it shall be disqualified. PDF Files are not allowed.
The title or name of the MS Word File of the essay must be your Team Code. You have to mention only your “Team Code” on the first page of the essay in the “MS Word File”.
SUBMISSION FORM LINK FOR ESSAY:
The Registration Fee is not refundable. It is refundable only if the competition gets cancelled due to any reason whatsoever.
- Word limit: Minimum 1500 words & Maximum 5000 words (Including foot notes).
- Format: MS Word File.
- Font Style: Times New Roman.
- Font Size: 12 for text, 14 for Headings, 10 for footnotes.
- Page Numbering: Bottom Center.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes.
- Alignment: Justified and page layout must be A4 size.
- Margin: One inch each side.
- The citation methodology to be followed is Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
- All the write-ups must be plagiarism free (25% similarity is allowed with proper footnoting & references).
- All the write-ups must be original work of the Author(s) and must not be published anywhere else or must not be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
Please do not mention your personal details such as your name, phone number, email address and other information of personal nature anywhere in the MS Word File. Non-compliance with the rules mentioned in the notification or brochure will result in disqualification of the essay.
The decision of the jury shall be final and binding.
There shall not be any separate marks sheet. The jury member shall read and examine your submitted essay and shall select the Winners accordingly. At the time of reviewing process, the jury member shall keep the following points in his/her mind quality or content of the essay, adherence to the submission guidelines and inclusion of the latest updates, etc.
Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 1500 + One Free Publication of 850 rupees of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 6 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 1000 + One Free Publication of 850 rupees of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 6 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 500 + One Free Publication of 850 rupees of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 6 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
A soft copy of the Certificate of Participation will be emailed to all the participants after the successful declaration of the official result. Besides the above-mentioned 3 prizes, 8 more essays will be selected for free publication in Vol. 2, Issue 6 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705). No hard copies will be provided.
Publication of selected essay means, publication of the essay submitted for this Competition. Disqualified essays are not entitled to any prize mentioned in this notification.
Essays selected for publication in the Law Audience Journal will have to sign a Copyright Agreement with the Law Audience Journal. Selected essays will be published in Vol. 2, Issue 6 within 1 month from the date of declaration of the result.
One Free Publication of 850 rupees means the cost for one publication in the Law Audience Journal is 850 rupees. So, each winner is entitled to one free publication and that too of the selected essay. Total 11 free publications worth 9350 rupees will be distributed to the winners (one free publication to each winner and that too of the selected essay).
Prizes are non-exchangeable & non-transferable and if not claimed by the winners within the given deadlines then the same shall amount to termination of the prizes automatically.
Visit Law Audience Journal Using this Link:
|Date of Release of Official Notification:||4th April 2021.|
|Last Date for Registration:||26th April 2021.|
|Last Date for Clarifications & Allotment of Team Codes:||27th April 2021.|
|Last Date for Submission of MS Word File of Essay:||16th May 2021.|
|Declaration of Result:||31st May 2021, (It may be increased, if required, but not more than 5 days).|
Contact Person Name: Mr. Varun Kumar,
Founder, Law Audience.
Contact No: +91-8351033361.
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Timings: 5:00 Pm To 9:00 Pm.
Official Website: www.lawaudience.com.