Law Officer at Border Security Force [Salary up to Rs. 2L; Multiple Locations]: Apply by June 12, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About BSF
- About the Opportunity
- Number of Vacancies
- How to Apply?
- Application Fee
- Application Deadline
- Registration Link
The Border Security Force is India’s border guarding organization at its borders with Pakistan and Bangladesh. It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India.
About the Opportunity
This is a central government job of Officer Grade II, Deputy Commandant, Group A Gazetted in Law Cadre of BSF, Ministry of Home Affairs.
Number of Vacancies
Pay matrix level-1: Rs. 67700-2,08,700 (As per 7th CPC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute with 7 years of legal experience as an advocate, or
- Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or Institue with five years of legal experience as an advocate.
- Desirable: Two years of experience in dealing with trials under special law relating to armed forces as well as related court cases.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
- General – Rs. 400/- + 47.2/- (Service Charge)
- Female/ SC/ST/BSF Personnel – Rs. 47.2/- (Service Charge)
June 12, 2023
Law Officer at Border Security Force