MNLU Aurangabad and Finnlex Law LLP are organizing a Workshop on Legal Aspects of MSMEs and Start-ups, to be held on December 3 and 4, 2022.
Table of Contents
- About Finnlex Law LLP
- About MNLU
- About the Workshop
- Topics of Discussion
- How to Register?
- Registration Fees
- Date and Time of the Workshop
- Registration Deadline
About Finnlex Law LLP
Finnlex Law LLP is a full-sized law firm, corporate and management consultants with multi-disciplinary teams having global exposure, expertise, and knowledge to cater to the legal, business, accounting, and management needs of clients by delivering the most effective, cost-efficient, and tailored solutions for all legal and enterprise related issues across the globe.
Their consultants provide end-to-end enterprise setup and enterprise management services advisory, accounting, auditing, banking, legal, and all corporate and commercial law-related services with 24/7 support.
They specialized in the formation, facilitating, and advising of MSMEs and start-ups.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a National Law University in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India which is an independent and autonomous institution created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014.
The commencement of the University has fulfilled the aspirations of the people of the Marathwada region for an institution of national importance in Aurangabad.
The law university is set to make a beginning with admissions from the Academic Year 2017-18. The University entered into an MOU with the Convenor, CLAT 2017 to make admissions from the merit list of the qualified CLAT-2017 aspirants.
The authorities are making all efforts to make the admissions and to provide all facilities to the students who take admission in MNLU-Aurangabad.
About the Workshop
In light of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan and several other schemes that are being promoted by both states and central governments, banks, and various investors both domestic and international, the MSMEs started to expand their ambit at a large scale.
In the current scenario, even though most of the MSMEs and Start-ups are well equipped with fully loaded accounts departments, legal aspects are to be properly kept in mind while growing the ambit of the business and increasing the scope and size of their market in order to avoid future litigation and conflicts which cause hurdles to the business
Our workshop targets small and budding enterprises/Professionals/students as to how and what is required to start/manage and run the enterprise.
Click here to learn more about the Workshop.
Entrepreneurs, MSMEs, Startups, professionals, and students.
Topics of Discussion
- Legal Aspects of MSMEs and Start-ups
- Funding, Investments, FDI, ODIRBI, and FEMA compliance
- Marker Study and Branding
- Labour and HR compliance
- Pre-Incorporation contracts, Enterprise set-up, and compliance
- Due-Diligence, MSME, and Start-Up Registration and importance
- Taxation, GST, and TDS compliance for MSME and Start-ups
- Basics of Intellectual property, Franchising
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers, amalgamations, and Acquisitions
- Prof. (Dr.) K.V.S Sarma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) Aurangabad.
- Dr. P. Bhaskara Mohan Advocate, High Court of judicature, Telangana, Arbitrator and Conciliator, Former Judicial Member, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- M.V. Sudhir Kumar, Assistant Director, MSME Development Institute.
- M. Vijaya Kumar, Advocate & IPR Attorney, Former Technical Member, Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
- Krishna Kupacchi, Practicing Company Secretary, Trainer National Stock Exchange.
- Dr. K. Rajendra, Economist & Business Consultant.
- Dr. A. Sridhar, Practicing Company Secretary.
- CS Palval Vikram Reddy, Chief Financial Officer, Google Properties Pvt. Ltd., Former Chairman ICSI, HYD- Chapter.
- CA N.G. Srinath, Chartered Accountant in Practice.
- Adapa V Subba Rayudu, Advocate & Business Consultant.
How to Register?
Interested candidates must register for the workshop through the link provided towards the end of this post.
- INR 500 for Students
- INR 2000 for Individuals / StartUps / MSME’s
- Payment Details: GooglePay/PhonePay; Finnlex Law LLP; 98496 99222.
Date and Time of the Workshop
December 3-4, 2022; 10 AM to 5 PM
Online; through ZOOM
- A certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Special Hand-outs
December 1, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact +91 98496 99222, +91 99080 99555, OR firstname.lastname@example.org