ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Located in the lap of nature, the Career Point University was established by the Government of Himachal Pradesh Act No 12 of 2012 under Sec 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The University is recognized by UGC and is a member of AIU. The courses run by the university are approved by UGC, HPPERC, HP Government, BCI, and PCI. There are Five Schools and thirteen departments imparting education from undergraduate level up to doctoral level.
Career Point University follows the world’s best IIT-Education system to support every student to realize their potential with the experiential approach in academics. Thousands of young students have already made Career Point University their first choice for their higher education to give thrust to their career. University offers a personal approach to address every student’s need. The University works with a mission to provide quality education and help students excel in all walks of life.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Debating & Literary Club, Career Point University Hamirpur is organizing a National Level Essay Writing Competition. The Competition is intended to provide a platform to students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
“IMPORTANCE OF DIGITAL INDIA VIS A VIS ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT”
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Guidelines and essential information for the national level essay writing competition are as under:
|Last Date of Registration||15 May 2021|
|Last Date for Queries regarding Rules of the Competition||15 May 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of the Soft Copies||17 May 2021|
|Results||19 May 2021|
Note: Kindly note that the timeline is tentative and subject to change.
Category I: Students between 9th and 12th Standard
Category II: Students pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation
- language: participants have to select either, Hindi or English as a medium of essay writing
- Word limit – Maximum of 2000 words.
- Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
- Page numbers must be at the bottom center.
- The participant should submit the essay in PDF file format only. The handwritten essay will also be accepted in scanned. PDF format but typed essays in. PDF format is preferred.
- A cover page stating the name of the competition, the name of the participant’s institution, and the names of the student author.
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be the original work of the participants.
- The write-up must be submitted in PDF format.
- The write-up must be sending on Google form link. (Link will be shared on 15 May By email)
|Structure & Presentation||10 Marks|
REGISTRATION LINK: Click Here
- Registration Fee: Rs.100 /- (Non-Refundable)
MODE OF PAYMENT & DETAILS:
The participation fee is payable by the participants through Online Payment (NEFT/IMPS) (Kindly keep the copy of transaction safely and mentioned the same with registration form)
- Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Bank Branch: Kharwar
- Name of the Account Holder/ Name of Payee: Chairman Conferences, Career Point University, Hamirpur (HP)
- Bank Account Number: 2993000101041956
- IFS CODE: PUNB0299300
1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence+ Cash Prize
2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence+ Cash Prize
DECISION: Decision of the jury shall be final and binding. Decision of the Organizing Committee shall be binding in interpretation of any rules or for any query or otherwise.
For any further information/clarification, kindly send an email to email@example.com