Visit Post 370 J&K and Ladakh – Apply for the 7th Edition of Good Governance Yatra
Subject Line: Good Governance Yatra (GGY) | 7th Edition | 12 September – 19 September 2021 | Srinagar, Dras, Leh, Ladakh
Details of the Course
Good Governance Yatra is an 8-day immersive travel program for future public leaders to acquaint themselves with model governance projects and interact with accomplished Public Policy functionaries in India. It is a unique opportunity for tomorrow’s leaders to peek into the finer works of governmental institutions and gain inspiration from their Vision & Implementation model. The yatra aims to create ‘Saarthis’ or the ‘Ambassadors of Governance’ to spread the word about the significance of and in some cases, the outstanding performance of governmental institutions.
Good Governance Yatra is an immersive travel program and provides an experiential learning platform for aspiring change-makers. It helps facilitate first-hand exposure to good governance models, an opportunity to interact with visionaries behind the project, and to learn how to resolve the complexities that lead to policy inaction, among a host of other things.
Here’s why you should attend GGY
- Gain first-hand exposure to good governance projects by working on the ground to further the development of investigation, questioning, and critical thinking in yourself.
- Learn from a plethora of activities, relevant case studies, group discussions, and presentations on the journey.
- Interact with the visionaries behind the projects and comprehend the intricacies of policy in action.
- Discover why certain places have vast significance in civilisational history for occupying geographically strategic locations.
- Develop your own truth-finding mechanisms and assessment skills to sift through the different and often, conflicting narratives regarding public policy issues.
This program is open to any individual who holds or is currently pursuing an undergraduate degree from Indian/foreign universities, regardless of discipline. While
work experience in relevant domains is preferred, exceptional candidates without any formal experience would be considered.
Location & Timing
The Yatra will start on 12 September from Srinagar and end on 19 September in Leh. Food, accommodation, and travel (as part of the Yatra) are included in the program cost. Travel expenses to and from Srinagar and any additional expenses such as shopping etc will be borne by the delegate itself.
- Once you sign up on the programme page, an email link containing the application form will be sent to you.
- Fill this application form and submit it.
- Your application will be reviewed, followed by an interview, after which the decision will be communicated to you in 3-5 business days.
- Submission of fees confirms your participation in the programme. Upon confirmation, delegate will be informed on how and when to book tickets to Srinagar.
The fee is INR 41,999/- which includes the tuition cost of the program and the GST charge. Scholarships are available on a merit and need basis.
Rashtra School of Public Leadership nurtures ‘self-aware’ and ‘civilizational-assured’ public leaders who are nourished by Indic knowledge traditions and systems of thought. The specific focus of the school is to prepare leaders in three domains: Academia, Politics, and Civil Society. Rashtra designs and conducts executive learning programs and short courses, engage in research to align institutions with Indic thought, fosters an ecosystem of young leaders in India and abroad, and strategically partners with organizations across the world.
For any queries about the program content, curriculum, and other information, contact us at +91-8384074775 or email us at [email protected]