3rd Essay Writing Competition By Excelegal
Excelegal is an evolving platform for law students. Our aim is to provide students with quality educational content and supplements. In this new age of learning, it can be difficult for a student to find the right study material. We aim to bridge that gap through online education courses. The platform helps students through a career-focused approach, courses, and tests designed by highly qualified professionals, all for a minimal cost. We work for the benefit of the students, helping them achieve excellence all-around.
Themes Of Competition
The Students can write essays on any theme related to legal or socio-legal issues.
The Competition Eligibility
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 5 Year B.A.LL.B. Course 3 Year L.L.B. course from any recognized university/school or pursuing LLM from any recognized University.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Any person having knowledge of the law can also participate.
- Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship isn’t valid
- Total cash prize of worth Rs. 3500/- along with e-Certificates .
- All the participants will be awarded with e-participation certificate.
- The top 15 best submissions will be published on our own website excluding top three winners.
- A soft copy of the certificate of participation will be mailed to all the participants after the successful declaration of the result.
- Top 5 Submission will get a chance of online internship opportunity. Plus many more surprises.
Winner’s Get Cash Award’s
First Prize: 2000 RS/- +Exciting Prize &; Excellence Certificate.
Second Prize: 1000 RS/- &; Excellence Certificate.
Third Prize: 500Rs/- & Excellence Certificate
Guidelines For Submissions
- The essay must be written in English only. Word limit 1500-2000 words
- Significantly longer essays will not be considered.
- The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5. The footnoting should be done in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing 1.0.
- The essay must be original and unpublished as any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
- The essay must be in MS Word document format.
- In addition to sending the essay as an attachment, you must include your name, mailing address, and the university or school that you’re enrolled in.
- All submissions of essays shall be made in soft copies to [email protected] and the subject of the mail should be “Third essay writing competition”.Fill the Registration form. [ Google form link is provided in the registration section.] All articles must be in doc. Or Docx format. The page layout must be A4
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted. The decision of the organizing committee as well as will be final. The Evaluation must be according to the evaluation criteria.
Last Date Of Registration: 25 July 2021
Last Date Of Receiving The Submission Through E-Mail: 31 JULY 2021
Declaration Of Results (Tentative): 15 AUGUST 2021
The token amount for registration is 150 Rs/- Only.
The registration fee is to be paid by doing Phone-pe, Google Pay and Paytm at number 7415101568
or transfer the fee into a bank account or UPI Id. Bank account and UPI Id details are given below:
Name of the Account Holder: Excelegal (OPC) Private Limited.
Account No: 883120110000177
IFSC Code: BKID0008831
UPI ID: [email protected]
Once the registration fee is paid. Kindly submit a screenshot of the payment receipt on mail [email protected], including, Full Name, University Name, Mobile Number in form of text. After making the payment all participant(s) must fill registration https://forms.gle/Jr2We7BL2baRSfCo7 or click here
- Exelegal holds the right to terminate the competition
- The organiser also holds the right to postpone the competition for up to a time period of 30 days. In case of termination of competition, the fees already paid by participants will be refunded in full.
- The organizers on the recommendation of the Core-Committee can postpone the competition to any future date for 30 days.
- The registration fee of the participants will be refunded only in case of termination of competition.
- The decision of the Core – Committee will remain final in any case.
- After successful registration of participant. No participant will be allowed for submission after passing of due date of submission to the competition.
- By submitting registration form it is deemed that you have carefully gone through every detail of competition rules and guidelines.
Contact Us For Queries
Abhishek Singh Solanki – +91- 9131365110 (For Payment related queries)
Sanidhya Kulshreshtha – +91- 9352603383 (For General Queries)
Timing – 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.