AGOG-2021 2nd National Virtual Law Quiz Competition by Institute of Law, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, M.P.
About The Organizer
Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia. The institution was christened after the name of Kailashwasi Shrimant Jiwajirao Scindia as a standing memorial to his persona. The motto of the university is embedded in its logo Vidyaya Prapyate Tejah.
About The Competition
We have introduced a Quiz competition so as people utilize their time during this quarantine period in a productive manner. It’s time to put your grey matter at work and compete with quizzers from across the nation.
1st prize- Rs 3100/-
2nd prize- Rs 2100/-
3rd prize – Rs 1500/-
NOTE: E-certificate of participation to all the participants.
Date of the competition 18th June, 2021 and 19th June 2021
last date for Registration:17th June, 2021
Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
The quiz will be conducted online.
participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a laptop or mobile phone.
- Quiz will be held in two rounds ROUND-1 and ROUND- 2.
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions in Round -1 will be 50 for which time to attempt all questions will be 12 minutes and each question carries 01 mark each.
- In Round – 2 the total number of questions will be 40 for which time to attempt all the questions will be 10 minutes and each question carry 01 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Candidates which will be selected from ROUND – 1 are 40% of total participants for the next round.
- All the participants are requested to provide the contact number which is registered on WhatsApp for the formation of WhatsApp group.
- The registered candidate will be added automatically to the group by Institute of law.
- Participants are advised to check their mail boxes regularly for updates.
The results will be notified through Email to every participant. For the rest of the details, we will keep you updated.
Registration and Participation Procedure
The candidate can register by clicking here- https://forms.gle/DpT13eV16bLRtKoy9
A registration fee of Rs 60/- per participant will be charged for the participation. The payment mode is given in the registration form.