Annual peer-reviewed journals – Amity Law Review, 2021 Vol. 17 (ISSN: 2249 2232)
About the Amity Law School Student Journal
Amity Law School Delhi Student Journal (ALSD Student Journal) is an annual peer-reviewed journal having ISSN 2249-4421 and previously UGC Approved Journal No.42016. The Journal invites papers for publication in its 10th Volume.
Theme & Sub-themes
The theme for the current issue is “Contemporary Legal Issues and Intersectionality with Public Policy”. The sub-themes for submission are inclusive of (not limited to):
- Restructuring rights in constitutional democracies with judicial prowess
- Future of healthcare regulations for promoting access to equitable treatment for all
- Probe into the gendered divide under Populist-Nationalist regimes
- Convergence of private and public international laws vis-à-vis human rights laws and dispute resolution process
- Cross-border foreign disputes emerging under environmental and energy agreements
- Challenges to procedural enforcement under Intellectual Property Laws
- Future of cyber regulations impacting national security
- Changing narratives in antitrust laws and regulations vis-à-vis technology, innovation and economy
- Mapping the progress in insolvency and bankruptcy laws
- Analysis of the underlying issues in investment arbitration and international law
- AI rethinking internet regulation and impacting accountability, transparency, and ethical fairness
Students pursuing law at the undergraduate or Postgraduate level are eligible to submit their manuscripts.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors.
- Manuscripts can be in the form of Articles, Research Notes, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews.
- All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the central theme(s) of the paper.
- The word limit for submissions are as follows (including footnotes and exclusive of abstract):
- Articles should be between 5000 to 7000 words.
- Notes, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews should be between 2000 and 3000 words.
- The Editors may, however, accept longer submission in appropriate cases.
- English: British spelling and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Times New Roman 12 point for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
- Line spacing 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First heading: 12pt, Bold Centrally aligned
- Second heading: 12pt, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading 12pt, Italics Centrally aligned Length:
- Indent: Left and Right indent should be 0.5 on both sides.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
- Quotations/ Quotation Mark: Double quotation marks should be used; single quotation marks should be used only for quotes within a quotation. Quotations over 50 words should be indented.
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details (including contact no., e-mail address for correspondence) and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
Copyright: Authors shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication does not infringe the copyright of any other person, except as agreed otherwise. The copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., Amity Law School, Delhi. The publisher, however, shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
The last date for submission of the full manuscript is 24th October 2021. All papers must be submitted through email to [email protected] with the subject marked as “SUBMISSION – VOLUME 10”
All queries shall be emailed to [email protected] with the subject marked as “QUERY”.