Call for Paper at Nirma University Law Journal ISSN NO: 2249-1430
About the Journal
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the Nirma University Law Journal (June 2021 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2249-1430. The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed publication from the Institute of Law, Nirma University. It how cases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavour of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity. The Journal is indexed in Manupatra, SCC Online, Indian Citation Index and HeinOnline and is erstwhile recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) vide journal index no. 49209 and post CARE listing, the journal is in the process of obtaining the enlistment.
This issue of NULJ is dedicated to Comparative Law. Thus, the journal invites submission on any broad area of law and would accept submissions under the comparative domain of the scholarly articles. Preference shall be given to original manuscripts highlighting contemporary comparative legal issues with national and international significance.
The authors are free to write on any topic that they wish to contextualize.
- Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed:
- Research papers (4,000- 6,000words),
- Short notes (2000-3000words),
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words), and
- Case studies/commentaries (1000-3000 words).
- Eligibility: Entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Law and allied discipline of Social Science; Professionals, People from legal Academia would be accepted.
- Authorship: Maximum of two authors per entry is permissible.
- Citation Style: The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (20th edition) shall be strictly adhered to. The main text should be in Times New Roman, size 12 with a1.5 line spacing and the footnotes shall be in size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. This shall be strict compliance for papers to be accepted for the review process.
- The journal is guided by a well defined ‘Ethical policy’ which gives no scope for plagiarized submission. Thus, authors are strictly requested to follow the plagiarism policy for academic submissions published by UGC, or visit our website for further details @ www.nulj.in
- The submissions must be original and should not be under consideration in any other journal. Articles with plagiarism and copyright issues are liable to be rejected immediately. Nirma University Law Journal is not to be subject to any liability which may arise in this regard.
- Submission of work must be made to Nirma University Law Journal, is indicative of the fact that the authors grant exclusive permission to NULJ to publish and reproduce their work in all streams of media. Such right is subject to the doctrine of fair use as followed under the law relating to Intellectual Property Rights and subject to the entitlements of the author.
- The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, outrightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities etc. The article is subjected to rejection if its content is likely to offend the religious or political sentiments of the reader.
- A process of peer-review shall be used to scrutinize all the submissions. Following this, the authors of selected papers will be notified of the results.
Submission of Abstract: 10th April 2021
Submission of full paper: 30th April 2021
Completion & Intimation of Reviewed papers: 20th May 2020
Publication of Journal: 05th June 2021
For any further queries, kindly contact us on the following number or email id:
Misha Sharma- Mob: 7023743739 Email: [email protected]