ILE Multidisciplinary Journal’s Volume 1 Issue 3 of 2022; No Registration Fee, Submit Manuscript by October 30th 2022.
About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
ILE Multidisciplinary Journal
ILE MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL (ILEMJ) is a Quarterly Publishing Bi-lingual (English and Tamil) International Journal Published by the Institute of Legal Education. ILE MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL is a Peer – Reviewed Journal with a diligent Editorial Board. Without this research and knowledge, it would be difficult to make a change. The research will aim to answer such questions so that informed decisions can be made about what strategies will help.
ILEMJ welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized, and in consonance with the submission guidelines.
The theme for Volume 1 and Issue 3, 2021.
Any research related to
- Constitution Law (India and International also)
- Humanitarians Rights.
- International Contemporary Issues.
- Recent Agriculture Issues.
Submission Maybe in English or Tamil.
Categories of Manuscript
- Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
- Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in ILEMJ.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- Don’t Expect the Conformation mail. After submission from the Form, the article directly sends to the review process. The selected papers will be published directly.
- The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors, and their institutional affiliation.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- All manuscripts must end with Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – Submission Link
The last Date to submit the Manuscript for Volume 1 – Issue 3 2022 is October 30th, 2022.
The publication Date is November 26th, 2022
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission of Manuscript ILEMJ– Volume 1 – Issue 3, 2022”.
The ILEMJ doesn’t charge any fees at any stage of the manuscript. It is full of free costs for valuable knowledge.
For More Details:-
Prasanna S, Chairman, ILE – +91 94896 71437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ILE Multidisciplinary Journal’s