ILE Labour Law Review’s Volume 1 Issue 2 of 2022; No Registration Fee, Submit Manuscript by October 30th 2022.
Table of Contents
- About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
- ILE Labour Law Review.
- The theme for Volume 1 and Issue 3, 2022.
- Submission Language
- Submission Guidelines
- Submission Procedure
- Publication Fee
About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
ILE Labour Law Review.
ILE Labour Law Review (ILE LLR) is a Quarterly Publishing Journal Published by the Institute of Legal Education. ILE Labour Law Review is a Peer – Reviewed Journal with a diligent Editorial Board. Labour law, is the varied body of law applied to such matters as employment, remuneration, conditions of work, trade unions, and industrial relations. In its most comprehensive sense, the term includes social security and disability insurance as well. ILE LLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for Research in Labour Law Field.
ILE LLR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
The theme for Volume 1 and Issue 3, 2022.
- Any research related to Contemporary Labour Law Issues.
- New Labour Law Code.
Submission must be in English.
Categories of Manuscript
- Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
- Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in ILE LLR.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- Don’t Expect the Conformation mail. After submission from the Form, the article directly sends to the review process. Selected papers will be published directly.
- The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- All Manuscripts must end with Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – Submission Link
The last Date to submit the Manuscript for Volume 1 – Issue 2 2022 is October 30th, 2022.
The publication Date is November 26th, 2022
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission of Manuscript ILE LLR – Volume 1 – Issue 2, 2022”.
The ILE LLR doesn’t charge any fees at any stage of the manuscript. It is full of free costs for valuable knowledge.
For More Details:-
Prasanna S, Chairman, ILE – +91 94896 71437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ILE Labour Law Review’s