[Call for Application] Call for Campus Ambassador at MyLawman [Apply Soon]
MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals, and legal academia. As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journals, judiciary preparation, and e-learning content including online courses. MyLawman is a growing family of around 250 law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons), and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
We at MyLawman also provide law students and persons unrestricted access to legal resources and articles of Law.
About the Opportunity
Boost your CV and join the community of MyLawman Campus Ambassadors across the country.
You can join MyLawman’s Campus Ambassador Program (CAP) from the comfort of your home or hostel room or any of your favorite places or café! You can take part in this virtual program from anywhere. MyLawman CAP gives you a different profession-ready experience as a lifetime opportunity.
What do you need to do?
- Just Promote our event in your college group, contacts, and social media.
- Become our Ambassador at your campus.
- For a minimum tenure of 1 Year.
Required no. of Campus Ambassador
Max. 2 from a Law College
- Certificate of Appreciation: Upon successful completion of MyLawman Campus Ambassador Program, you will receive a certificate of appreciation.
- Letter of Recommendation And Full-Time Job Potential: Outstanding Campus Ambassadors who go above and beyond what is necessary during the program will receive a Letter of Recommendation that recognizes your contribution from our founder and core Team Members at MyLawman HQ.
- Access To The Global MyLawman Community and Programs: Connect with MyLawman ambassadors and members around the country and get research and other tips from experienced seniors of the field to make yourself profession ready.
- Professional Skills and be Profession ready: Enhance your legal and professional skills and industry-ready right out of your college.
- Professional skills development training & webinars for free (To Know about the internal training & webinars for our team, Click Here)
- Access to Discounts codes, Membership and Goodies: Get Acess to MyLawman Global Programs, Member-access and discount codes. Goodies shall be given to loyal CAs (after 6 months of tenure).
For any Query, Contact
- Mr. Harshit Kiran at 9472434013 or E- Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org