Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights (Online) by Lex Explore – [16th to 30th Jan 2023] – Register by [10th January 2023]
About Lex Explore
Lex Explore is an Open Access, Peer Reviewed, Quarterly & Multidisciplinary legal Journal which provides an online platform to all academicians, research scholars, lawyers, and law students who are genuinely interested to excel in the field of law. Lex Explore is highly dedicated to bringing positive changes in society at large by motivating young law students & help them to bring out their revolutionary voices through their research, articles, or case commentaries to bring extraordinary change.
About the Certificate Course on IPR
This course has been designed by experts to cover the basics of IPR and understand Patents, Trademarks, Copyright Industrial Design, and Protection of Trade Secrets.
Key Highlights of the Course: –
• Fundamentals of IPR
• Assessing a new idea, its patentability & patent filing process
• Significance of technology acquisition and its utilization
• Trademarks, Copyright & Industrial designs
• Protection of Trade Secrets
• Evening Live Session – 6 PM to 7 PM (IST)
Content of the Course: –
Introduction & Emergence of IP
Concept of Patent, Duration of Patents, Procedure for Filing of Patent Application and types of Applications, Revocation of Patents, Ownership and Maintenance of Patents, Assignment and licensing of Patents, Working of Patents- Compulsory Licensing, Patent Agent- Qualification and Registration Procedure, Patent Infringement.
Trademark, Definition and concept of Trademarks, Different kinds of marks (brand names, logos, signatures, symbols, well known marks, certification marks and service marks), Non Registrable Trademarks, Procedure for Registration of Trademarks, Opposition Procedure, Assignment/Transmission / Licensing of Trademarks, Infringement of Trademarks, Offences and penalties, Domain Names, WIPO Internet Domain Name Process.
Copyright, Author & Ownership of Copyright, Rights Conferred by Copyright, Assignment, Transmission, Licensing of Copyrights, Infringement of Copyrights, Remedies & Actions for Infringement of Copyrights, Copyright Societies, Office, Board, Registration of Copyrights & Appeals, Remedies, especially, possibility of Anton Pillar Injunctive Relief in India.
Industrial Design, what is a Registrable Design, what is not a Design, Novelty & Originality, Procedure for Registration of Designs, Copyright under Design, Assignment, Transmission, Licenses, Procedure for Cancellation of Design, Infringement, Remedies.
Protection of trade secrets
Who can Register
This course is open to Students, Researchers, and Faculty.
Registration Details & Procedure
• Commencement of Registration – 03rd December, 2022.
• Last Date of Registration – 10th January, 2023.
• Course will start from 16th January, 2023 to 30th January, 2023.
• Registration fee – INR – 399 /-
• Early bid registration – INR – 299/- (Till 20th December, 2022)
• Registration Link – https://forms.gle/eCxActsRdYiPMPdc9
• Internship Opportunity + 1 Free Publication
• Certificate of Achievement shall be given to each participant.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No – +91 8303960184