Consultant at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Gurgaon [On-site; 1 Year Contract; Rs. 40k Salary]: Apply by May 25, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About IICA
- About the Opportunity
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply?
- Remuneration and Other Conditions
- Selection Procedure
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a central civil service training institute under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India for the central civil servants of the Indian Corporate Law Service cadre.
About the Opportunity
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for the position of Consultant – School of Competition Law and Market Regulation in the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, on a contractual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in research work in Competition Law and Sectoral Regulations.
- Assisting in training programmes/road shows, talk series programs etc.
- Assisting the Head and other officials of the School.
- Participating in advertising the programs offered by the School.
- Assisting the School in offline and online courses etc.
- Preparation of notes sheets and file-related work.
- Coordinating with HR, Finance and Administration.
- Coordinating with the students, delegates and sponsored candidates of the Offline and Online courses of the School including the Government departments for nominations and any further assistance.
- Any other work entrusted by the Head & other officials of the School.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) at the Graduation level in Law from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Sustained record of high-quality research publications
- Having work experience in the Government Sector / autonomous bodies, think tanks, ministries etc.
- (Preference would be given to the candidates having degrees from accredited Foreign Universities or National Law Universities)
The selected candidate will be eligible for a salary of Rupees 40,000 (Forty Thousand) per month.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
Candidates may also send their applications (link given below) along with copies of certificates/testimonials/experience certificates to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, P-6, 7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurugram-122052 on or before the due date till 6 PM or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remuneration and Other Conditions
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract with IICA and join the duties immediately.
- No other allowances will be payable. However, if the person, travels out of the Headquarters he will be entitled to TA/DA as admissible.
- The assignment is on a full-time basis and the person will be required to attend the office on all the working days and on holidays if required.
- The period of engagement will be initially for a period of one year, which may, at the discretion of the competent authority be either extended or curtailed depending on performance and requirements.
- The person will be required to maintain decorum, and discipline as expected of a Central Government Officer.
- The contract can be terminated by either side by giving notice for a period of one month or one month’s consolidated emoluments in lieu thereof.
- The contract can be terminated without notice by the competent authority if at any time the conduct, performance, and activities of the individual are found detrimental to the interests of the organization.
- The initial engagement period of the selected candidates may be curtailed or enhanced with the approval of the Competent Authority at the time of issuing the offer of engagement.
- The Annual increment will be on renewal of every extension as per the Increment Policy of the Institute.
- Conditions may be relaxed by the competent authority in exceptional circumstances.
- The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/or interview, of a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs reserves the right to accept or reject any application
without assigning any reasons.
The last date to apply for the role of Consultant – School of Competition Law and Market Regulation is May 25, 2023.