Assistant Law Officer at Technology Development Board, Government of India [Salary Rs.70k-90k; 5 Years PQE]: Apply by May 25, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About Technology Development Board
- About the Opportunity
- Number of Vacancies
- Desired Experience
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
About Technology Development Board
The Technology Development Board provides financial assistance to Indian industrial concerns and other agencies, attempting development and commercial application of indigenous technology, or adapting imported technology to wider domestic applications.
About the Opportunity
The appointment for the Post of Assistant Law Officer is purely on a contract basis for a period of three years.
The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview before the duly constituted Selection Committee for the purpose. The scheduled date and time of the interview shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates
Number of Vacancies
- LLB/ Integrated LLB with a minimum of 05 years of field experience with a focus on Corporate/ Company Law
- Aged not more than forty
Experience in dealing with Company Project Financing; Arbitrations and other cases of NPA, recoveries, etc under general legal guidelines
Rs.70,000 to Rs 90,000 /- per month
How to Apply?
- The persons who fulfill the eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed application form given at the end of this post.
- Complete applications in the prescribed format to be sent to the Under Secretary, Technology Development Board, Department of Science & Technology, Block II, Second Floor, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi- 110016 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the position of Assistant Law Officer”.
- Candidates desiring to deliver their applications by hand can do so by delivering the application at TDB’s reception by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt.
May 25, 2023