Assistant Professor in Law by Kerala PSC [For ST Candidates only]: Apply by May 31, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About KPSC
- About the Opportunity
- Number of Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Mode of Appointment
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
About the Opportunity
The Kerala Public Service Commission has published the notification of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor in Law-Special Recruitment on its official website. The recruitment is for the Department of College Education (Law Colleges).
The pay scale of the post is per the UGC norms. Every person appointed to this post shall be on probation from the date on which he joins duty for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Number of Vacancies
- Degree of Master of Law with at least 50% marks.
- Experience at the Bar for a period of not less than three years.
- Must have passed a comprehensive test specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government on this behalf.
- When qualifications are equal preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
- Age: 22-45 (Only Candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.2001 are eligible to apply for this post.)
Mode of Appointment
How to Apply?
- Candidates must register as per one-time registration with the official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission through the link given at the end of this post before applying.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID, and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph uploaded.
- Candidates who create a new profile should upload their photograph taken within the period of six months.
- The uploaded photograph having all the required specifications shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking the photograph.
- There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
May 31,2023 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.