03rd GNLU Workshop on Law and Economics: Theories and Applications from 12th September 2022 to 18th September 2022.
Table of Contents
- About GNLU
- Last Date of Payment and Registration
- Steps to Register and Market Payment
- Contact Details
The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat.
The course aims at providing insights to learners regarding the application of the economic approach in the legal arena by touching on numerous areas of law such as Constitutional law, Contract law, Finance law, Property law, Tort law, Capital Market, Policy Making, etc.
Online through Cisco Webex platform.
Monday (12th September 2022) to Friday (16th September 2022): 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
Saturday (17th September 2022) and Sunday (18th September 2022): 2:15 pm – 6:00 pm.
(Note: Necessary details and links will be sent to the participants in due course of time)
Last Date of Payment and Registration
10th September 2022.
(Note: Registrations are limited to 60 participants on a first come first serve basis.)
Students and Research Scholars – 1000/- (INR)
Academicians and Professionals – 1500/- (INR)
Steps to Register and Market Payment
- Click here to be redirected to payment portal
- Select ‘3rd GNLU Workshop on Law and Economics: Theories and Applications in ‘Event Name’
- Fill in all the details and make the payment
- Post payment, kindly register yourself by clicking here
- Mr. Ishaan Gupta, Student Convenor, +91-9033821018
- Mr. Adya Desai, Student Coordinator, +91-9157516290
Kindly keep checking GNLU Centre for Law and Economics website for further updates: Click here for the website link