Young Professional (Legal) at Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) [For Freshers]: Apply by Sept 7
Table of Contents
- About the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
- About the Job Opportunity
- Number of Positions
- Educational Qualifications
- Desired Skills
- Work Experience
- Roles & Responsibilities
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
About the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. The broad aim of the Ministry is to develop and deploy new and renewable energy to supplement the energy requirements of the country.
About the Job Opportunity
The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Government of India is inviting applications for the job role of a Legal young professional from law graduates.
Number of Positions
One (1)- Legal
Below 30 years as on 8 August 2022
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize technical & operational information concisely.
- Excellent drafting skills- the ability to communicate content matter clearly and concisely, in simple terms.
- Strong management and communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Knowledge of taxes and duties, financial models, risk sharing models & data analytics
- Compulsory: None
- Desirable: One year in the Renewable Energy sector
Note- While the aforementioned are the basic requirements for the position, the selection would be based on the individual’s commitment towards renewable energy, as evident from their work relating to the field, supporting documents, and personal interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidates selected for the post of Young Professionals will be required to fulfill the following duties:
- Conduct policy research and analysis.
- Provide quality input in planning, development, management, monitoring, and impact assessment of schemes and programs.
- Data collection and analysis
- Provide assistance in/ aid new initiatives like Hydrogen Energy
- Work to improve public outreach & communication, activities pertaining to international relations, etc.
- Perform any other assigned tasks.
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates must prepare their application/ CV in the format as prescribed in Annexure-I of the official information linked at the end of this post.
- Attach along- proof of DOB, educational qualification, experience, etc.
- Send the application and required documents to the Under Secretary of GOI, at the email address email@example.com
The application must be submitted on or before September 7, 2022.