Internship Opportunity at Competition Commission of India [Stipend Rs. 15k per month; May]: Apply by April 1
Table of Contents
- About CCI
- About the Opportunity
- Mode of Internship
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
- Contact Information
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act 2002, promoting competition throughout India, and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on October 14, 2003.
About the Opportunity
In order to sensitize students and impart training on competition law, the Commission Offers internship opportunities to students of law, economics, management, regulatory governance, and professional studies.
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selected interns will be deputed to various divisions of the Commission in different batches where work will be allocated to them under the guidance/ supervision of officer(s) assigned to them by the Divisional Head(s). At the end of the internship, each intern shall make a presentation on the work done by her/him during the period of internship failing which no certificate and stipend will be released. Interns are expected to maintain discipline, punctuality, and integrity, noncompliance whereof shall result in termination of the internship.
- The internship is a full-time program and hence interns are required to observe the working hours of the Commission.
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition Law.
- Students with a placement in hand are not eligible.
- The second and third year of the Bachelor’s degree in Law (3-year course after graduation) or
- The fourth and final year of the five-year integrated course in Law and students who have taken 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
INR 15,000 per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested students may apply in the prescribed format given in Annexure. Application in any other format will not be entertained.
- The application must contain a recommendation of competent authority from the academic institution, where the candidate is pursuing her / his studies. Applications received without recommendations will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to submit a ‘Statement of Purpose’ in about 200 words broadly covering a brief introduction of the topic and objectives of the study
- The application should reach by the 1st of the preceding month to the month for which the application is intended to be made e.g. for Dec, 2016 application should reach by the 1st Nov, 2016.
- Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects may be sent by post to reach- The Secretary, Competition Commission of India, Competition Commission of India, 10th Floor, Office Block, Tower.1, Ring Road (Opposite AIIMS) Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi-110023”.
- Applications can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Envelope-carrying applications should be superscribed “Application for Internship for Month/Year”
Before April 1, 2023. (For the month of May)
In case of any query, kindly contact email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification.
Vigilance Inspector (Transportation) at Rajkot Rajpath Ltd
Company Secretary at U. P. Power Corporation Ltd
4TH National Moot Court Competition
Law-Clerk at the High Court of Bombay
Law-Clerk at High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Gauhati High Court Quashes Order Declaring 52-Yr-Old Woman A Foreigner After Citizen-Father’s Testimony Remains Uncontroverted
Stabbed Friend’s Neck In Heat Of Moment: Gauhati High Court Alters Murder Conviction To Culpable Homicide U/S 304 IPC
Mere ‘Smell Of Alcohol’ From Injured Does Not Disentitle His Claim In Motor Accident: Karnataka High Court
NI Act| Company’s Authorized Signatory Not “Drawer” Of Cheque, Not Liable To Pay Interim Compensation Under Sec.143A: Bombay High Court
Hindu Succession Act Will Not Come In Way Of Inheritance By Tribal Women: Madras High Court
Internship Opportunity, Competition Commission of India