Law-Clerk at High Court of Judicature, Allahabad [Salary Rs. 25k]: Apply by May 24, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About Allahabad High Court
- About the Opportunity
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply?
- Application Fees
- Important Dates
- Registration Link
About Allahabad High Court
Allahabad High Court, also known as the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is the high court based in Allahabad (also known as Prayagraj) that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
About the Opportunity
Online Applications for engagement of Law Clerks (Trainee) on a contractual basis for one year on the existing vacancies and also the vacancies likely to occur in the recruitment year, in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on a fixed honorarium of Rs. 25000/- per month, are invited from fresh Law Graduates.
- Minimum Age: 21 years (Born on or before 01-07-2002)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Born on or after 02-07-1997)
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the LL.B. exam.
- Knowledge of computers is mandatory.
Rs. 25000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Fill out the online application form by clicking on the Register button on the official website given below
- On successful submission of the form, a Registration Number and password will be generated.
- Log in to the application portal by clicking on the Login button and using the Registration Number and Password generated previously.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport photograph and signature as per the requirements.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Application submission start date: May 10, 2023
- Application submission last date: May 24, 2023
- Last date to update payment details: May 26, 2023
- Date of Screening Test: June 18, 2023
Law Researcher at Delhi International Arbitration Centre
LEXIGENTIA – International Law Review of Lloyd Law College
Ph.D. (Law) Aspirants’ Open House by Virtual Law School
Two-Day International Conference On “Environmental Rule of Law and Justice” By HPNLU-Shimla
Virtual Internship Opportunity at Legal Vidhiya: Apply by May 28