Law Researcher at Delhi International Arbitration Centre, High Court of Delhi [On-site; 3 Positions; Salary Rs. 65k]: Apply by May 22, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About DIAC
- About the Opportunity
- Eligibility Criteria
- Terms and Nature of Engagement
- Grounds for Disqualification
- General Instructions
- How to Apply?
- Important Dates
- Registration Link
DIAC provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, pre-established rules/procedures, organized structure, equitable fees and outstanding administrative as well as secretarial support for the conduct of Arbitration. DIAC is overseen by the Arbitration Committee and day-to-day functioning and general administration of the Centre are managed by the Coordinator and Additional Coordinators.
About the Opportunity
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfil the Essential Qualifications and other eligibility conditions for the post of Law Researcher, purely on a contractual basis, at the Delhi International Arbitration Centre, High Court of Delhi.
- A person enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 with any State Bar Council and having a minimum working experience of two years as of 01.05.2023.
- Diploma or Post Graduation/ LL.M in Arbitration Law / Commercial Law/ Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR);
- Research and analytical skills, writing ability and good knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various legal search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, Westlaw etc.
- Applicant should not be above 27 years of age as of 01.05.2023.
Terms and Nature of Engagement
- The Law Researcher shall be engaged purely on a short-term contractual basis initially for a period of six months, extendable up to three years.
- The Law Researcher may be prematurely discharged without any notice irrespective of the term of his/her contract.
- The Law Researcher intending to prematurely leave the engagement shall be required to give at least one month’s prior notice in writing to the Coordinator.
Grounds for Disqualification
- Candidate must not be engaged or appointed elsewhere on an honorarium/payment/voluntary basis.
- Candidate must not have been involved in any criminal case, whether pending or convicted, for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Candidate must not be facing any disciplinary proceeding before the Bar Council of India, Bar Council of the State or any other authority.
- Candidates applying for the above post must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions.
- Incomplete, unsigned applications and applications received after the due date, shall be rejected summarily without notice and no inquiry in that regard will be entertained.
- If on verification, at any stage, before or after the interview, it is found that any candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition(s), or the information furnished by the candidate(s) is found incorrect, his/her candidature for the above posts will be cancelled without any notice or further reference.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The above engagement though purely contractual in nature is a full-time job.
- It would not confer any right of permanent employment at DIAC.
The consolidated gross amount of Rs.65,000/- (Rupees Sixty Five Thousand only) per month, will be paid as salary.
How to Apply?
- Applications shall be received only through online mode in the prescribed format given in the link provided below (in case of a technical issue kindly copy the hyperlink and paste it into the browser)
- Subject to fulfilling the Essential Qualifications/Conditions as prescribed under this advertisement, selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and interview. The schedule of the interview will be notified on the website of DIAC i.e. https://dhcdiac.nic.in.
- Opening date for submission of online applications: May 12, 2023
- Closing date and time for submission of online applications: May 22, 2023 (5:00 PM)
Delhi High Court, Delhi
LEXIGENTIA – International Law Review of Lloyd Law College
Ph.D. (Law) Aspirants’ Open House by Virtual Law School
Two-Day International Conference On “Environmental Rule of Law and Justice” By HPNLU-Shimla
Virtual Internship Opportunity at Legal Vidhiya: Apply by May 28