CFP: Lex Humanitariae’s Anniversary Issue, ISSN: 2582-5216
CFP: Lex Humanitariae’s Anniversary Issue, ISSN: 2582-5216, IF: 5.042, Hard Copy, Best Paper Award, Cash Prize: Submit by Jan 20 (Spl. Anniversary Discount)
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change is entering its third Anniversary year and is now celebrating its past journey of interaction with the legal fraternity from India and abroad.
About the Journal
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) is a leading International, Double-blind, Peer-reviewed Law Journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of an open-access system. Presently, the editorial and review board of the Journal consists of experienced lawyers, well-recognized academicians, and law students from reputed institutions.
The Journal has established its presence in the International publishing industry with contributions by judges, lawyers, academicians, researchers & students from across the globe, including countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Egypt, et al. The Journal is widely distributed and read among the members of the legal fraternity. The Journal provides the option of online as well as offline modes of viewership.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information
International Impact Factor for the publication year 2020: 5.042 (Click here to view the Certificate).
The Journal adheres to the international standards of publication and is indexed in 16 widely recognized National and International databases, including ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, DRJI, ISIFI, Academic Resource Index, RJIF, SJIF, I2OR, WCOSJ, SIS, ASI, COSMOS, Google Scholar & Journal Factor.
- Theme – Any theme related to socio-legal aspects is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories (word limit is inclusive of footnotes):
- Long Article (3000-8000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No paper will be accepted without an Abstract.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of Three authors, in total.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- No page borders, headers, or footers shall be used.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
Publication Fee (To be paid after acceptance):
- For Indian Authors: INR 600/-
- For Foreign Author(s): USD 18/-
* The Publication Charge of INR 600/- is available after deducting the Anniversary discount of Rs 400/- from the original publication charge of Rs 1000/-.
* This charge does not include a Hard copy of the Certificate or Published manuscripts. The Hard Copies will can be ordered at an additional minimal rate.
* There is no separate charge for Co-Authorship.
Submit your manuscript online at: https://forms.gle/HVg7o4VUFDzXaAAH7
In case you find difficulty with Online submission, submit your manuscript via email to [email protected]
- The subject of the mail shall be “Submission of Manuscript – Volume II Issue IV“
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution, course, year, or their profession/designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate Word file.
Best Paper Award
One author shall be awarded the Best Paper Award with the following Perks: Cash Reward of Rs. 1800/- + Free Participation in 3rd National Legal Quiz-Word Competition + Certificate of Excellence + Internship & Editorial opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our website and social media handles.
- Deadline for the receipt of submissions: 23:59 hrs. on January 20th, 2022.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 72 hours of receipt of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The papers are published within 5 working days of making the fee payment.
- E-Certificate of Publication will be provided within 72 hours of making the fee payment.
Lex Humanitariae’s Anniversary Issue, Volume 2 issue 4