31st All India (Second Virtual) Moot Court Competition, 2022
31st All India (Second Virtual) Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Kerala Law Academy: Register by Jan 25.
About the Opportunity
The Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society is conducting the 31st All India Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy from 09-02- 2022 to 12-02-2022.
This is the 31st Edition of the Annual Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy. It is also one of the oldest competitions in the country and it is acclaimed by the academic community as well as by the legal circles as a trendsetter and one of the most prestigious Moot Court Competitions organized in our country. The competition has grown in prominence over the years and today it occupies a unique place in the National Calendar of Moot Court Competitions.
Who can Participate?
Participation is open to All Universities/ Law colleges/ Law schools in India.
How to Participate
- Provisional registration – All the interested institutions are requested to provisionally register by sending us an email at – [email protected] , the subject of the email should be “Provisional registration – 31st NMCC 22 “.
- After the confirmation of provisional registration, the participants must register on or before 25th January 2022 by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy Website.
- The interested participants must pay online for the amount Rs 4000/- as registration fee through the online link provided on the Kerala Law Academy website.
- The amount can also be sent through a Demand Draft for Rs 4000/- drawn in favor of “Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, to “The General Secretary, Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society, Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram 695005” to reach on or before 25th January 2022.
- Moot Proposition
- Official Rules
- Official Website (Competition) – https://keralalawacademy.in/forms/moot-court-2022/
Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy
Assistant Professor & General Secretary
Moot Court Society
Phone Number: +91 9744169215
Ajay Y (Student Convenor, Moot Court Society): 9746525734
Sruthi Kannan (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society): 8921194385
Hrishikesh Jayasarman (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society): 7025263839