People For Animals – Public Policy Foundation (PFA-PPF) is delighted to announce the launch of India’s first bilingual Post Graduate Diploma Course in Animal Welfare Laws.
They are collaborating with the National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL, Ranchi) for the said purpose.
Objectives for the P.G. Diploma Course
- Provide comprehensive understanding of animal protection laws.
- Build capacity of students towards practical application of law.
- Equip students with understanding of policy analysis and development for application in animal protection.
NUSRL Ranchi PG Diploma Course in Animal Protection Laws (Brochure Attached) offers a unique learning opportunity for graduates of all disciplines. Volunteers/Activists inclined towards understanding animal protection laws in-depth and keen on gaining animal advocacy-related skills-set & work experience would benefit from this program.
Course Profile for Applying for NUSRL, Ranchi P.G. Diploma Course in Animal Welfare Laws
- Eligibility: Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law having obtained 55% (ST/SC-45%) marks from a recognized university
- Duration: 1 year
- Medium of Instruction: English/Hindi
- Mode of Instruction: Online/Offline
- Type of Program: Non-Residential
- Fee Payable: Rs. 10,000/ –
NUSRL Ranchi PG Diploma Course in Animal Protection Laws (Brochure Attached) offers a unique learning opportunity for graduates of all disciplines. Volunteers/ Activists inclined towards understanding animal protection laws in-depth and keen on gaining animal advocacy related skills-set & work experience would benefit from this program
Relevant Links regarding the P.G. Diploma Program is attached for your ready reference:
The last date for receiving applications is 30.9.2021.
For any additional queries regarding the program, please reach out to my colleague, Advocate Udit Malik at +91-8290939722| 011-47083776| email@example.com