Winter Online Internship Opportunity 2021-22 at Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI (Only For Women): Apply Now
UPJRC or Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council is inviting applications from law students for its winter internship opportunity 2021-22. The applications are now open for the month of December.
Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council is a part of Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen, and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF) and SHEconomy, with 250,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives, and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry, and commerce across all sectors and fields. Representing a wide variety of sectors of industry, economy, and society, WICCI actively engages the voice of thousands of women entrepreneurs and professionals.
As a part of WICCI, our council aims to –
- Monitor the implementation of laws affecting women on the ground.
- Spread legal awareness informing people, especially women, about their rights, and remedies
- Form peer to peer platforms to help women entrepreneurs realize the potential they harbour within themselves.
- Advocate for economic equality so as to remove the pay disparity between men and women for the same work.
- Promote the contributions of women in the corporate field in order to encourage more women to participate and raise their voices to follow their dreams.
- To help women re-enter the workforce.
- To ensure women entrepreneurs and businesswomen, in general, develop a complaints redressal mechanism at their workplace.
About the Internship
Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council invites online applications for the Winter Internship Programme 2021-22 for women law students of Law Universities/Colleges of India.
Number of Seats
80 (Seats shall be filled on a first come first serve basis)
Law students from a university/college are recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Mode of Internship
Duration of the Internship
The internship will be for one month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply online before 1st December 2021 via the following registration form.
In case of any query, reach out to us via mail at Jrc.email@example.com or Prerana Chaturvedi-+91 9027224194.
Internship Opportunity, Online Internship, Winter Online Internship