Young Interns Program 2023 by the Government of Rajasthan [Stipend Rs.3.25K; Multiple Locations]: Apply by June 5, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About Young Interns Program
- Number of Positions
- Internship Duration
- How to Apply?
- Selection Process
- Application Deadline
- Official Notification
- Registration Link
About Young Interns Program
The Young Interns Program (YIP) is an internship program envisaged by the state government for providing opportunities to talented and progressive youth to upgrade their skills by gaining practical experience working in the programs, schemes, and projects of the government departments. The program is mutually beneficial to the government as well as the interns.
The government is benefitted by infusing novelty and innovation in the project implementation and service delivery system through the youthful and courageous ideas & techniques of the young interns and the interns are benefitted by attaining knowledge of the project implementation and the ecosystem of the government functionalities.
Number of Positions
- The internship is of a one-year duration.
- After the end of the first year, if the mentor/nodal officer feels and recommends the extension in the internship duration on the basis of the performance of the intern, the duration of the internship may be increased by one more year with six months at a time.
- The applicant should have a post-graduate qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 in any stream from a recognized university. The graduate applicant of Engineering/Medical/Law/CA/CS.
- Streams from a recognized University with a minimum 60% mark or a CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 shall also be eligible for this internship.
- The applicant with working experience in the field of his/her choice of department shall be given priority.
- Any other additional educational and/or technical qualifications and experience shall be as per the special requirements submitted by the concerned department/district collector/divisional HQ, if any.
- It is mandatory for all the interns to have their own Laptop and data card/internet facility.
- Age-Age between 21 yrs. to 30 yrs.
- Excellent communication/presentation/intra–personal skills/ soft skills.
- Good Knowledge of English as well as the Hindi language (Reading, Speaking, Writing, and Understanding)
- Well-versed in ICT skills and knowledge of MS Office and other similar programs on alternative platforms.
How to Apply?
- The applicant can apply online through the following mode:-
- Through SSO Portal
- [SSO Portal>SSO login>Citizen Apps (G2C) > Young Interns Program]
- The link to SSO Portal is given at the end of the post.
- The applicant shall have to submit an “intent write-up” of not less than 300 words to justify his/her selection for a scheme/project/program of a department for his/her chosen sector of the internship.
- Applications for 73 interns (2 for each District HQ and 3 for each Divisional HQ) will be invited from the eligible candidates by the concerned District Collectors.
- Scrutiny of applications will be done by the selection committee constituted for the purpose including one chairman (Collector or CEO of ZP or ADM) and two members not below the rank of SDO.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Any one or both) shall be conducted by the selection committee mentioned above.
- The guidelines, application form, etc. have been sent to all the districts with directions to complete the process of selection of interns at the earliest.
- The selected interns will be paid Rs. 30,000/- per month as a stipend. Rs. 2500/- shall be paid to each intern per month for laptop connectivity and mobility support.
- The interns whose final reports shall be received from the incumbent department/district/divisional HQ duly approved by the mentor will be awarded the internship completion certificate by the DES
The online applications link will be opened from 22-05-2023 and shall close on 05-06-2023 at 11:59 P.M.