Young Professional at Ministry of Textiles [1 Year PQE; Delhi]: Apply by May 31, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About Ministry of Textiles
- About the Opportunity
- Number of Posts
- Contract Duration
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
About Ministry of Textiles
The Ministry of Textiles is an Indian government national agency responsible for the formulation of policy, planning, development, export promotion, and regulation of the textile industry in India.
About the Opportunity
This is an on-site contractual job opportunity, which is solely directed toward providing exposure to young and motivated professionals to gain an understanding of the formal work environment,
working of government and exposure to the industrial scenario in India.
Number of Posts
2 Years (can be extended as per guidelines).
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university /institution in one of the following Disciplines :
- Public Administration,
- Social Sciences,
- Mass Communication,
- Desirable: Previous work experience in Govt. Departments.
- Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 1 year.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit the duly filled application forms in the prescribed
format (Annexure-A) along with their CV and self-attested copy of relevant documents to Email :
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line of the e-mail should be: Application for the post of Young Professional at MoT : [insert your name] against Adv No MoT/03/2023 dated: 11/05/2023.
May 31, 2023
Young Professional at Ministry of Textiles