6th Faculty Development Program on ‘Importance of Jurisprudence in Teaching Laws’ 25th – 31st July 2021
About the Organizer
Galgotias University is devoted to excellence in teaching, research, and innovation, and to develop leaders who’ll make a difference to the world. The University, which is based in Greater Noida, has an enrollment of over 15,000 students across more than 100 Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs.
The ‘students first philosophy is a big reason why Galgotias University is consistently ranked among India’s top universities. The focus of Galgotias University is on the low student-to-faculty ratio that promotes plenty of personal attention and mentoring opportunities.
The record-breaking placement at Galgotias this year is an apt testimony to its focus on upholding the highest academic standards right from selecting top faculty, introducing world-class pedagogical practices to the personality development of the students.
About the Event
Centre for Legal Research & Pedagogy (CLRP) in collaboration with SOL Library Committee, School of Law, Galgotias University is organizing Orientation to Legal Research Series I: Inculcating Article Writing Skills vis-à-vis Understanding Publication Ethics in Legal Research.
- The Program aims to:
- introduce and discuss the classical as well as and contemporary perspectives
- pertaining to Laws,
- inculcate a more holistic approach to teaching and learning of Laws,
- enable a more wholesome approach while teaching the variety of Laws, and
- make teaching learning of any subject facilitating and engaging
Themes of the FDP:
- Significance of inculcating Jurisprudential aspects in understanding and teaching Law
- Adaptive approach undertaken by teaching profession post COVID-19
- Gender Inclusivity under the prism of Jurisprudential perspective
- Comprehend the subjects of Cyber Crime, ADR, Corporate Law, IPR, Constitutional Law through the Jurisprudential lens
- Compulsory Licensing in the Pharmaceutical Industry with special reference to COVID 19 Vaccine
- Replenish knowledge of Research and Research Ethics
- Relevance of Indexing in Research Work
Date of the Event
25th July to 31st July 2021
1. Who can Participate:
Post Graduate Students
2. Registration is compulsory for attending this FDP
3. Registration Fee Details:
With Certificate: Rs. 500/-
For Funds Transfer by NEFT/IMPS:
Name of the Account: SCHOOL OF LAW GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY
Account Number: 09701100000025
Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Payee Bank: PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
IFSC Code: PSIB0020970
Address: KAISON TOWER, IST FLOOR, ALPHA-I, GREATER NOIDA- 201308, UTTAR PRADESH
4. For certification minimum of 75% attendance and fee payment is required.
5. Punctuality is encouraged and deeply appreciated.
6. Do join the WhatsApp group for having all the necessary information in time. The link is provided in the registration form itself.
7. The platform for the conduct of the FDP is Zoom. The details shall be shared through the WhatsApp group.
For any query contact [email protected] or call +91 9717497957; +91 9069668064